Goodbye Jesus

Greetings!

Christforums

was looking at some topics in christforums. 

he would close the thread whenever he sees fit and have his last word. 

but then again, he is the OWNER  of the website and definitely canjolly do whatever he likes. 

also, someone in his forum did ask this question. 

davidtaylorjr replied to Goth Explorer's topic in Political Debate

My bigger question is why was there a woman in the pulpit to begin with?

Maybe William was speaking in tongues and Satan hacked it

• Haha 1

• Super Moderator

Well, Monday came and went without our prophet returning.  How christ-like of him to say he will come back and then not do it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

Well, Monday came and went without our prophet returning.  How christ-like of him to say he will come back and then not do it.

Surprise!  Surprise!   He was seeming pretty manic, and may be in the psychiatric unit of a hospital somewhere. 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Weezer said:

Surprise!  Surprise!   He was seeming pretty manic, and may be in the psychiatric unit of a hospital somewhere. 

After the last few pages, I'd say you have a point. Between the blatant misogyny and lollipop licking, seems a few screws went loose. Or maybe he got drunk'd up real good and had a go at the key board. I don't know. 

'Professo, Rednecky! Skipidy bo frasm, fa shism!'

WTF was all that about? 

And how did it not involve drugs or alcohol? Jeez, now the 2nd coming's come and gone with no sign of any serious debate, more drug or alcohol induced keyboard slapping, or anything at all. Nada.  

• Like 1

• Super Moderator

Well, I've been called worse names by better men.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Joshpantera said:

After the last few pages, I'd say you have a point. Between the blatant misogyny and lollipop licking, seems a few screws went loose. Or maybe he got drunk'd up real good and had a go at the key board. I don't know. 

'Professo, Rednecky! Skipidy bo frasm, fa shism!'

WTF was all that about? 

And how did it not involve drugs or alcohol? Jeez, now the 2nd coming's come and gone with no sign of any serious debate, more drug or alcohol induced keyboard slapping, or anything at all. Nada.  

Skipidy bo frasm....that's priceless. lol

• Haha 1

I spent about 15 minutes reading some of William's posts at his website.  Simply put, he is a sanctimonious little shit not worthy of further time, engagement or thought.

I suggest he be ignored.  We all have better things to do with our time and efforts than to pile on him.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

51 minutes ago, sdelsolray said:

I spent about 15 minutes reading some of William's posts at his website.  Simply put, he is a sanctimonious little shit not worthy of further time, engagement or thought.

I suggest he be ignored.  We all have better things to do with our time and efforts than to pile on him.

I LOVE what Mark Twain Said:

sanctimonious (săngkˌtə-mōˈnē-əs) adj. Feigning piety or righteousness: "a solemn, unsmiling, sanctimonious old iceberg that looked like he was waiting for a vacancy in the Trinity ( Mark Twain).

wordnik.2x.pngMore at Wordnik from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 1/25/2019 at 3:49 AM, Christforums said:

There you go, holding people up to a standard by which you know nothing about. Are you or your wife the spiritual leader in your household?

On 1/25/2019 at 3:50 AM, Realist said:

.. no .. in our world we are equal ... not as in yours!

I have no doubt that if she went into your basement that she might find her shoes with the back of the heels cut out in front of the mirror.

@ag_NO_stic

• Confused 1

Who is in charge in a Godly lesbian household?

Or a Godly gay male couple's household?

• Thanks 1

Is the one who licks the lollypop in charge? Or is it the lickee?

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, midniterider said:

Who is in charge in a Godly lesbian household?

Or a Godly gay male couple's household?

SAAAAAATAAAAAAAAANNNN

• Haha 2

• Super Moderator

@Christforums is currently viewing our site.  Note the time and date.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

@Christforums is currently viewing our site.  Note the time and date.

What's your point? I visit your site every day and read the topics ever since I "stumbled" upon it.

It is 12:44 am here, and you're on. I usually don't go to bed this early, my normal bed time is between 1-3 am.

5 hours ago, midniterider said:

Is the one who licks the lollypop in charge? Or is it the lickee?

I'm just after the center. Hey @TheRedneckProfessor how many licks to the lollypop center?

tootsie-pop-owl.jpg.97c5aacccaf8f553ab775353ea1b1d9f.jpg

• Confused 1

• Super Moderator
7 minutes ago, Christforums said:

What's your point?

The point is that you are on record as stating you would return Monday (28JAN 2019).  It's now Friday (01FEB 2019) and youre only now showing back up.  I understand there is a time difference and an International Date Line involved; but you're 5 days late.

Honesty matters.

1 minute ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

The point is that you are on record as stating you would return Monday (28JAN 2019).  It's now Friday (01FEB 2019) and youre only now showing back up.

Honesty matters.

Ah, so that must make me a hypocrite. I read the posts and you replying after I did not post. As I said, I have been back every day and I read what members here say. I just don't feel compelled to engage people here every time they make a post or demand an answer.

He's feisty this one. 

• Haha 2

• Super Moderator

@Christforums

You have a lot of unfinished business with other members here: questions you haven't answered, points you haven't addressed.  I suggest you focus on that, rather than your pathetic attempt to hide your anger behind humor.

On 2/1/2019 at 2:45 AM, Christforums said:

What's your point? I visit your site every day and read the topics ever since I "stumbled" upon it.

The reason they aren't responding to the 'stumbled' reference is probably because scientism defines a day as being 24 hours.🔅

I received much enjoyment watching Christ’s Idiot crash and burn on here. Unfortunately, I can never get back the 15 minutes it took me to read through just 40% of the thread. However, discovering his remains amongst the rubble was very satisfying. Great was his fall. 

RIP Christ’s Idiot. 

20 hours ago, Justus said:

The reason they aren't responding to the 'stumbled' reference is probably because scientism defines a day as being 24 hours.🔅

If God created the Heavens and the Earth in 6 days and rested on the 7th....

And a 'day' in the bible could really be several billion years long (or heck, maybe a picosecond long)....

Then why do we consider the Sabbath to be like 24 hours long? Why do churchie people get upset about working on Sunday?

6 minutes ago, midniterider said:

If God created the Heavens and the Earth in 6 days and rested on the 7th....

And a 'day' in the bible could really be several billion years long (or heck, maybe a picosecond long)....

Then why do we consider the Sabbath to be like 24 hours long? Why do churchie people get upset about working on Sunday?

And what then of the meaning that a day with the lord is a 1000 years, and a 1000 years a day?

@Justus Scientism doesn't define a day as 24 hours. People were using a 24 hour day long before it became an official timestamp because they could observe that the earth rotated once a day... or 24 hours. The fact we came along later and measured that time to 24 hours (rounded) is irrelevant to the topic. The writers of genesis meant day as a day they were used to. Reading meanings into old texts that aren't there is just silly.

Heck even creationists will agree that a day means a day in genesis.

1 hour ago, LogicalFallacy said:

And what then of the meaning that a day with the lord is a 1000 years, and a 1000 years a day?

@Justus Scientism doesn't define a day as 24 hours. People were using a 24 hour day long before it became an official timestamp because they could observe that the earth rotated once a day... or 24 hours. The fact we came along later and measured that time to 24 hours (rounded) is irrelevant to the topic. The writers of genesis meant day as a day they were used to. Reading meanings into old texts that aren't there is just silly.

Heck even creationists will agree that a day means a day in genesis.

I knew there was a good reason Sundays just aren't long enough in my books. Actually I think my ex-church is slowly adopting the idea that the lord's day is nothing like our day and it can't be measured (likely to lesson all the cognitive dissonance as the evidence piles up on the evolutionary side) so I can't wait to poke a gazillion holes in their sunday being holy ideas, if that's what they want to turn it into.