Goodbye Jesus

Greetings!

Christforums

58 minutes ago, Christforums said:

Are you a natural born prick or do you have to work at it? I've been spit on, stabbed, shot at and even experienced post traumatic stress disorder. Boo hoo, no one relates to me. I've loved and I have been crushed by the very same love. I've experienced death and the miracles of new life now times 6. I've departed a family home by an abusive father, had broken bones, stitches, and concussions, departed and lived under a bridge, in my own house, lost everything, and recently rebuilt. I've experienced the happiness of raising a family, seeing it destroyed as well ripped apart, and experienced the joys of seeing it reunited once again. Excuse me if I don't live the bitterness you demonstrate. Do you really think that what other men think about me or how they doubt me is going to affect me? Lemme clue you in, if you can gird up your loins when everyone else doubts you including yourself you just may one day be a Man my son.

... so HARD done by .... maybe you should hear my story ... Nah .. cannot be bothered even telling you!

1 minute ago, Christforums said:

Oh wow, you REALLY think you understand a standard by which to hold someone accountable to?

Proud, you don't know the first thing about humility or humbleness.

You think because I'm calling out your jest that I am any lesser than you thought me up to begin with?

looked in a mirror lately????

1 minute ago, Realist said:

... so HARD done by .... maybe you should hear my story ... Nah .. cannot be bothered even telling you!

Oh, now you want "me" to get to know you?

Please proceed, tell me something that I haven't heard already in the logistics of it all. Turn my introduction thread into a thread all about "you".

Just now, Christforums said:

Please proceed, tell me something that I haven't heard already in the logistics of it all. Turn my introduction thread into a thread all about "you".

fuck no! I see your true colors so why would I want that?

Are you REALLY a christian?????

• Haha 1

ACTUALLY ... it has just become a thread ALL ABOUT YOU!!!

11 minutes ago, Realist said:

7 minutes ago, Realist said:

fuck no! I see your true colors so why would I want that?

Are you REALLY a christian?????

Realist.jpg.903a6da651bb30bb312170aa0fd826e2.jpg

Be back Monday, ya hear?

Realist.jpg.903a6da651bb30bb312170aa0fd826e2.jpg

keep going ... you are making a great example for people who come here who are struggling with your religion! 

• Like 1

Were you not going and MAYBE coming back here on Monday?? See even THAT was a lie!!

keep going ... you are making a great example for people who come here who are struggling with your religion! 

You're quite offensive, you don't seem to be struggling at it at all. Do you think I'm here to win someone to a religion?

You're quite offensive, 

so what are YOU then?? I am just replying TO WHAT YOU POSTED!

so what are YOU then?? I am just replying TO WHAT YOU POSTED!

"What" am I? Oh, you mean why am I here? If so, I am handing out junior "g man" badges and hats to join my club.

1 hour ago, Christforums said:

Are you a natural born prick or do you have to work at it?

so who is quite offensive then???

5 minutes ago, Christforums said:

"What" am I? Oh, you mean why am I here? If so, I am handing out junior "g man" badges and hats to join my club.

.. a typical who happened to find god in later life after a few hard experiences! 🤩

9 minutes ago, Realist said:

.. a typical who happened to find god in later life after a few hard experiences! 🤩

You have it all figured out. I've spent hours reading various testimonies here.

You don't even know who a (g)od is, especially in relation to (G)od.

You think that I shared a few hard experiences to demonstrate that I haven't experienced hard trials?

Man, depending on the social circle the fish is big in a small pond or a dinky fish in an ocean.

Comprehend?

You have it all figured it out. I've spent hours reading various testimonies here.

You don't even know who a (g)od is, especially in relation to (G)od.

You think that I shared a few hard experiences to demonstrate that I haven't experienced hard trials?

Man, depending on the social circle the fish is big in a small pond or a big fish in an ocean.

Comprehend?

... wife here now looking at this ... she cannot believe you are a christian with an attitude like yours! Her words .. not mine!

... wife here now looking at this ... she cannot believe you are a christian with an attitude like yours! Her words .. not mine!

There you go, holding people up to a standard by which you know nothing about. Are you or your wife the spiritual leader in your household?

There you go, holding people up to a standard by which you know nothing about. Are you or your wife the spiritual leader in your household?

.. no .. in our world we are equal ... not as in yours!

.. no .. in our world we are equal ... not as in yours!

I have no doubt that if she went into your basement that she might find her shoes with the back of the heels cut out in front of the mirror.

I have no doubt that if she went into your basement that she might find her shoes with the back of the shoes cut out in front of mirror.

.. what are you smoking?? I think I have a life ... hopefully you can find one too!!!

Just now, Realist said:

.. what are you smoking?? I think I have a life ... hopefully you can find one too!!!

Already said get a life. You should read and comprehend what someone is saying before you post.

• Super Moderator

Y'all still think I was too rough on this guy the first time around?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Maybe if we stop feeding William, he will go away.  This is the last crumb i am throwing to him.

2 hours ago, Weezer said:

Maybe if we stop feeding William, he will go away.  This is the last crumb i am throwing to him.

Now hold on Weezer, buddy. I moved his thread to the Den after complaints came in about newbie's not being subject to this content outside of the Den. So here we are. In fact, I encourage William to defend himself. @Realist if you are bothered by his christian views and presence then kindly choose to exit the Lion's Den and allow those who are interested in dialogue to continue discussion. 

Thanks

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Christforums said:

I'd like to know how you define reality especially ultimate reality.

Turn back to page 7, where discussion of ultimate reality took the floor. Feel free to discuss it. So far the apologist remains silent. The universe. The prospect of a fixed beginning. What may exist beyond the universe, etc., etc.

Ultimate Reality......

I'll repost it below.

On 1/24/2019 at 7:23 AM, Joshpantera said:

Yes, I linked you to the discussion of the cosmological theory. It's the source material that would have always existed, not everything in the universe in it's current form of course.

Here's a couple of videos that explains the issue of where science and 'creation ex nihilo' are not very

compatible: 

Creation from Nothing, is just a figure of speech where science is concerned and not to be taken "literally." Again, digest the two videos above. If it still doesn't make sense, I will continue to try and explain. 

Thanks

This is for you too, William.