Goodbye Jesus

How do I shake the feeling that I am courting the devil?

SerenelyBlue

Ill informed moronic troll hunters vilify people who genuinely need support. 

Stupid fuck

• Super Moderator

Keep digging that hole, SB. Keep digging...

SB,

I believe you are sincere,  and always have.  But you must see that you have been through some wild swings here on this site. Given this,  it seems it might behoove you to cut those who label you a troll some slack.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 1/31/2019 at 8:25 AM, NeverHealed52Years said:

Just a thought. I have been reading the NUMEROUS postings over the years!!  and realizing the many hours many of you have invested responding to SB..... Is it possible that SB is a troll that just pops in every few weeks/months to stir everyone up again and get this endless merry go round spinning round and round. Leaves for awhile and then returns and does it again. And then again. And again. With NO positive progress or change... just more insanity and madness.  Maybe we are all being "played" and as long as people keep responding the "games" continue. Try ignoring SB. You are wasting your precious time WITH NO POSITIVE BENEFIT OR OUTCOME OR CHANGE FOR THE BETTER. Numerous times it has been suggested that professional help needs to be sought. And it never is. The prof help has been suggested to many other posters on this sight and they do so, or at least stop their endless, never ending merry go round postings. And their posts show some change and improvement. But NOT with SB. Think I am being hard and cold? Just go back and read ALL of SB's posts and look at the pattern.. definitely looks like a TROLL gaming with us!

Well, you apparently have not read enough of SB's posts, or the years of posts he made before he changed his screen name to Serenity Blue (didn't know about those, perhaps?).

SB has a serious mental illness.  He was also deeply infected with a rather virulent strain the Christian God Virus.  Over the years, we watched as he battled these two infirmaries and, slowly, but eventually, he deconverted from his religious indoctrination right in front of us.  His mental illness continued and he has had many relapses in and out of the religious nonsense.  The severity of his bipolar condition has diminished over the years, with occasional flareups.  He is having a minor flareup right now.

SB is not a troll.  Your conclusion otherwise is simply wrong.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I am sorry.  Reading my own comments makes me realize I seem very bad mannered.  I just get very angry when people call me a troll.

4 hours ago, SerenelyBlue said:

I just get very angry when people call me a troll.

You shouldn't. Being seen as a troll is inavoidable. Perhaps what you do is what being a troll mostly is: certain personality traits make it so that it's natural to approach a topic from both extremes, and people with opposing personality traits might detest it, as is their right. The bigger man will just suck it up and deal with it.

14 hours ago, sdelsolray said:

years of posts he made before he changed his screen name to Serenity Blue (didn't know about those, perhaps?).

Thank you for the insight and clarification sdelsolray.

• Thanks 1

Some good ones to go with, while flipping off the bible are Lacuna Coil, Dark Element, Kamelot, Amon Amarth, Mastodon, Arkona(Russian), Traktor Bowling (Russian), Nightwish, Leaves Eyes, Tristania (esp the older stuff with Vibeke Stene). Just a few good metal bands. 

Thank you very much

11 hours ago, SerenelyBlue said:

Thank you very much

Here’s one to get you started. A very energetic one from Dark Element feat Anette Olzon.

https://youtu.be/A7fuuDc2hH0

• Like 2

On 2/2/2019 at 4:03 AM, SerenelyBlue said:

I am sorry.  Reading my own comments makes me realize I seem very bad mannered.  I just get very angry when people call me a troll.

You're not a troll. That was made clear. Let's just rock this shit out then. 

"To start this off,

without any words,

I got so high,

I scratched till I bled, 

Love myself better than you, 

I know it's wrong,

but what should I do..."

"I'm on a plain,

I can't complain!" 

• Like 1