megasamurai

Nutso college kid wants to legalize child killing?

There's an article going around about a college kid who wants to fight for mothers to be able to kill children up to age 2. https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/pro-abortion-college-student-argues-for-infanticide-of-2-year-olds. His reasoning is that kids are too young to have aspirations and are too young to communicate and aren't qualified as people. This would indicate that it's okay to kill handicapped people too. I would think that this guy would be too nuts for anyone to pay attention, but it appears that this is a great opportunity to show that atheists and liberals have no compassion or respect for human life.  

Keeping this site online isn't free, so we need your support! Make a one-time donation or choose one of the recurrent patron options by clicking here.

I've never had children of my own, but I'm certain they do communicate.  They cry when they're hungry.  They cry when they've messed themselves.  They coo when they're happy.  They even laugh when something's funny.  As for aspirations, well, animals don't have aspirations as we understand them either.  Should we execute dogs and cats for being boring?

And no one's too nuts for someone to not pay attention.  I doubt this kid would survive a life of public service anymore.  Gotta be careful what you say and do or they'll get 'cha!

As for the handicapped, well, don't they already allow that in Belgium?  I only kind of kid.  Pretty much anyone at any age with a disease can be euthanized in Belgium.  Maybe this dimwit college student could move there and bask in infanticide.

• Like 1

I think it would be nice to get rid of all the people that annoy me.  For some reason these same people would happen to have to agree to the whole thing to make it nice and legal so I don't think it's going to gain any traction.  You can hopefully start to see why these people annoy me, right?  Always getting in my way. ;)

mwc

KNOXVILLE, Tennessee, January 5, 2018 (LifeSiteNews) – A University of Tennessee student has argued that two-year-old children have no right to life because they cannot communicate.

This is scientifically inaccurate. Children begin communicating from the moment of birth. The fact that we don't discuss Einstein's theory of general relativity with children doesn't mean there is no communication.

This student has exceptionally bad reasoning. So does anyone saying this is what the pro abortion people want.

What needs to happen is this fellar should have to try and communicate with a scientist about quantum mechanics. Chances are he'll speak words, but not properly communicate on the subject. Based on his argument there is therefore an argument to abort him too.

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, megasamurai said:

There's an article going around about a college kid who wants to fight for mothers to be able to kill children up to age 2. https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/pro-abortion-college-student-argues-for-infanticide-of-2-year-olds. His reasoning is that kids are too young to have aspirations and are too young to communicate and aren't qualified as people. This would indicate that it's okay to kill handicapped people too. I would think that this guy would be too nuts for anyone to pay attention, but it appears that this is a great opportunity to show that atheists and liberals have no compassion or respect for human life.  

Well whoever this freak is, he knows nothing. Kids aren't verbal until they learn to speak. Communication isn't all verbal, only a part of it is actually verbal. Sounds like someone who just wants attention and is getting it. 

• Like 1

So this psycho is advocating the murder of children? What? Downright disgusting!

Leftists enjoy killing the most vulnerable.  They just rename it something that sounds benign.  Kind of reminds me of how they rename theft.....

But that's another truth they don't like to talk about. 😛

7 hours ago, Burnedout said:

Leftists enjoy killing the most vulnerable.  They just rename it something that sounds benign.  Kind of reminds me of how they rename theft.....

Nobody talks about how you hate taxes? Right.

Killing babies, baaaaaaad. Killing Afghani adults, GOOOOOOD!!!

So would abortion of full term Afghani babies be good or bad? Abortion of full term illegal alien babies good or bad?

7 hours ago, Burnedout said:

Why is it that we have no issues wiping out entire families in foreign countries in order to kill a few terrorists but wring our hands at abortion? 

BO... this might come as a shock to you... please take a seat... taxation is not a thing made up by the left... It's been around for nearly as long as civilisation in one form or another. The Romans used it quite extensively. Without taxes you wouldn't have your bigly military making America great again. 

1 hour ago, midniterider said:

Nobody talks about how you hate taxes? Right.

Killing babies, baaaaaaad. Killing Afghani adults, GOOOOOOD!!!

So would abortion of full term Afghani babies be good or bad? Abortion of full term illegal alien babies good or bad?

Pssst....

I agree with you. ;)

3 hours ago, LogicalFallacy said:

Why is it that we have no issues wiping out entire families in foreign countries in order to kill a few terrorists but wring our hands at abortion? 

BO... this might come as a shock to you... please take a seat... taxation is not a thing made up by the left... It's been around for nearly as long as civilisation in one form or another. The Romans used it quite extensively. Without taxes you wouldn't have your bigly military making America great again. 

See my previous post to Midnight.  

As for taxation throughout history....

Isn't there a fallacy that addresses when something has always been done that way? ;)

1 hour ago, Burnedout said:

Pssst....

I agree with you. ;)

lol.

1 hour ago, Burnedout said:

As for taxation throughout history....

Isn't there a fallacy that addresses when something has always been bone that way? ;)

There is - the appeal to tradition fallacy... which would only apply if I was arguing that tax should stay simply because it it's always been that way. That was not and is not my argument. I was simply pointing out why your association of "tax theft" with "lefties" is incorrect.

Also... what are we boning? Or did I misread you? :P:D 

12 minutes ago, LogicalFallacy said:

There is - the appeal to tradition fallacy... which would only apply if I was arguing that tax should stay simply because it it's always been that way. That was not and is not my argument. I was simply pointing out why your association of "tax theft" with "lefties" is incorrect.

Also... what are we boning? Or did I misread you? :P:D 

Fixed my post typo... ;)

What do you mean it is incorrect?  You SAID that it has been done since Roman times.  How is that not appeal to tradition?  On the face of your statement it is.  Or... Is it only if *I* use it right? ;)