DevilsCabanaBoy

Former Christian

Recommended Posts

Hello, I am an former Christian myself, and although Christians never compute that I have to keep reminding them of my former faith. Life is simpler now without Jesus in it (Believing Jesus is in it) I am currently on the outs with my whole family (Because they are good Christian type) and I'm the devils cabana boy. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thank you for your support
Buy Ex-C a cup of coffee!
Costs have significantly risen and we need your support! Click the coffee cup to give a one-time donation, or choose one of the recurrent patron options.
Note: All Contributing Patrons enjoy Ex-Christian.net advertisement free.

Welcome to the forums.  Family issues can be rough.  Best you set firm boundaries from the start and don't let them be crossed.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to ex christian...its a good place to be :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to Ex-C, @Tripqing.

 

Glad you found us.

 

My fams are the type that utilize the funnymentalism to beat on people. I've been standing up to them for a couple years now, more so in the past year, and I do believe it is making me stronger. 

 

You'll find support here from those who have been there or are still in it.

 

    - MOHO (Mind Of His Own)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Tripqing said:

Hello, I am an former Christian myself, and although Christians never compute that I have to keep reminding them of my former faith. Life is simpler now without Jesus in it (Believing Jesus is in it) I am currently on the outs with my whole family (Because they are good Christian type) and I'm the devils cabana boy. 

 

The devil's cabana boy, eh? Too bad that's not your user, that's funny AF!

 

Welcome! Glad you joined us, I've found the community to here to be comforting. Join our ranks :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

Welcome to the forums.  Family issues can be rough.  Best you set firm boundaries from the start and don't let them be crossed.

We haven't talked for almost 3 years. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Derek said:

Welcome to ex christian...its a good place to be :)

Indeed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MOHO said:

Welcome to Ex-C, @Tripqing.

 

Glad you found us.

 

My fams are the type that utilize the funnymentalism to beat on people. I've been standing up to them for a couple years now, more so in the past year, and I do believe it is making me stronger. 

 

You'll find support here from those who have been there or are still in it.

 

    - MOHO (Mind Of His Own)

Its just not good enough for them to believe and have eternal security, I have to have it as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, ag_NO_stic said:

 

The devil's cabana boy, eh? Too bad that's not your user, that's funny AF!

 

Welcome! Glad you joined us, I've found the community to here to be comforting. Join our ranks :)

:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Tripqing said:

Its just not good enough for them to believe and have eternal security, I have to have it as well. 

Welcome. Security for you probably means healthy boundaries. It's not easy if you can't be in contact, but sometimes it's necessary, to lead a healthy peaceful life yourself.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tripqing said:

We haven't talked for almost 3 years. 

 

 

Christian love in action. :blush:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tripqing said:

We haven't talked for almost 3 years. 

...and this is a problem?  :clap:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome, @Tripqing! It's rough coming out to your family as X-Xian! Glad you're here!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Further on this, I did talk to my sister near the end of last XMAS and it didn't turn out well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/7/2019 at 6:50 AM, MOHO said:

...and this is a problem?  :clap:

Freedom! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now