LogicalFallacy

2018 4th Hottest on record, Hottest for NZ

Thank you for your support
Buy Ex-C a cup of coffee!
Costs have significantly risen and we need your support! Click the coffee cup to give a one-time donation, or choose one of the recurrent patron options.
Note: All Contributing Patrons enjoy Ex-Christian.net advertisement free.

The Skyyyyyyyy is falling.

You trying to use that sciency shit as your authority? It's cool here tonight so I don't believe the propaganda from NZ, if indeed that is a real place. After all, I can't see it from my house.

7 minutes ago, Burnedout said:

The Skyyyyyyyy is falling.

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Oooh mah head hurts!

2 minutes ago, LogicalFallacy said:

Oooh mah head hurts!

Heat exhaustion will do that to you 😉.

3 minutes ago, florduh said:

You trying to use that sciency shit as your authority? It's cool here tonight so I don't believe the propaganda from NZ, if indeed that is a real place. After all, I can't see it from my house.

So I take it you are not going to believe the NZ lead report about the effect of freshwater melt into a saline system and the disruption it causes?... disruption like, oh how about super cold temperatures south of the Arctic? I will be posting that in the science section later when I dig up the paper about it.

BTW, this thread already has Thur's Law in motion.... might as well bin it to ToT. Seems we can't post anything about climate without the trolls junking it up these days.

Sad. Covfefe.

Just now, disillusioned said:

Heat exhaustion will do that to you 😉.

Actually it does. I do poorly in very hot or very cold weather. Very cold is just fucking cold! but it's the heat that will bring migraines etc

And yes, I know, Canada is much colder.... I'm not stupid that's why I don't live there. -30.... morons :D

*Ducks* 

22 minutes ago, LogicalFallacy said:

And yes, I know, Canada is much colder.... I'm not stupid that's why I don't live there. -30.... morons :D

*Ducks* 

Where's the snowball emoji when we need it? You know, the "here's some snow, in your face, you're very welcome" emoji.

15 minutes ago, TruthSeeker0 said:

Where's the snowball emoji when we need it? You know, the "here's some snow, in your face, you're very welcome" emoji.

The violence in that reply! Love you too :P

1 hour ago, LogicalFallacy said:

Seems we can't post anything about climate without the trolls junking it up these days.

Exactly.

1 hour ago, LogicalFallacy said:

96221512_28_4_111.gif.babed58141b473089ce5264d71e37114.gif  Not the same one but still fun!

• Haha 2

WMO Confirmed last four years as warmest on record with the last 20 out of 22 warmest on record.

http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/WO1902/S00034/wmo-confirms-past-4-years-were-warmest-on-record.htm

It finishes with a paragraph Mr Trump might do well to read and understand:

“The Arctic is warming at twice the global average. A large fraction of the ice in the region has melted. Those changes are affecting weather patterns outside the Arctic in the Northern Hemisphere. A part of the cold anomalies at lower latitudes could be linked to the dramatic changes in the Arctic. What happens at the poles does not stay at the poles but influences weather and climate conditions in lower latitudes where hundreds of millions of people live,”

I posted a lecture here a while back by a meteorologist who when into interesting detail as to why this occurs. Intuitively when you hear warming you think the winters should be warmer... until you take into account the warmer air in the Arctic pushing south which is colder than the air in the south thus cooling the south. I think I got that right.

THE SKY IS FAAAAAAAAAALLLLINNNNNG!

5 hours ago, Burnedout said:

THE SKY IS FAAAAAAAAAALLLLINNNNNG!

And BO wonders why we call him a troll... I wonder why that is... nope can't think of any good reason. Uh uh.

• Like 1

Here in my part of Canada the annual temperature curve seems to have "flattened" a little...that is, the winters don't seem as cold as they used to be but the summers don't seem as hot either. 

*throws snowball at LogicalFallacy*

:grin:

4 hours ago, LogicalFallacy said:

And BO wonders why we call him a troll... I wonder why that is... nope can't think of any good reason. Uh uh.

When bullshit is posted, it gets ridiculed.  ;)

On 2/11/2019 at 10:13 PM, LogicalFallacy said:

What happens at the poles does not stay at the poles but influences weather and climate conditions in lower latitudes where hundreds of millions of people live,”

So then, "what happens at the pole, stays at the pole," won't work as an excuse anymore? 

22 minutes ago, Joshpantera said:

So then, "what happens at the pole, stays at the pole," won't work as an excuse anymore? 

Haha, climate wise no.... now if you have a wild party up there I'm sure the rule can apply :D 

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, LogicalFallacy said:

Haha, climate wise no.... now if you have a wild party up there I'm sure the rule can apply :D 

Image result for snow bikini pics

• Like 1