Goodbye Jesus

LOL

DevilsCabanaBoy

I recently met a man from Estonia who never heard the term "Cunts" in his country until he came to Australia. On one particular night we went out to the supermarket to buy some cigarettes, cigarettes are expensive here (25 dollars for one packet) He couldn't stop saying "Those cunts" they're all cunts! he'd say, to which I replied that we are all cunts, either good cunts or bad cunts. 

• Haha 1

Goodbye Jesus

I met a Christian Kiwi that had never seen the American middle-finger insult before. He said that a guy gave him the middle-finger when he was crossing the street, and asked me about it. I told him it was an obscene gesture, but he didn't know how a gesture could be obscene. I told him it was like sign language for "fuck you". I showed him other ways I'd seen it in Italy and none of those were familiar either (right arm uppercut with left hand slapping right bicep; thumb squeezed in between base of the first and middle fingers; biting the end of the thumb; tugging on the ear lobe). I felt funny demonstrating all of these on the street where we were talking.

• Super Moderator

I'd find the price of smokes more offensive than whatever word might be used to describe the seller.  But this does remind me of a time when I lived in Ireland and heard a girl on a train asking her boyfriend if he'd like to come to her house and pet her new pussy.  

• Haha 1

An English nurse I know was working in an old folks home in the USA when an old lady fell and hurt her butt quite badly. 

My friend doesn't know to this day how she helped the old lady up after she had said "I gave my fanny a right whacking there" 

For the benefit of our American friends, that is EXTREMELY rude over here in the UK. 

• Super Moderator
1 hour ago, AliT said:

An English nurse I know was working in an old folks home in the USA when an old lady fell and hurt her butt quite badly. 

My friend doesn't know to this day how she helped the old lady up after she had said "I gave my fanny a right whacking there" 

For the benefit of our American friends, that is EXTREMELY rude over here in the UK. 

Say, mate, could I bum a faggot?

• Haha 1

On 2/8/2019 at 1:38 PM, AliT said:

And it's difficult to remember when referring to the little pack that we wear around our waists. We're now starting to refer to it as a "waist pack," rather than a fanny pack. But the habit of calling it the latter name is hard to break.

• Thanks 1

On 2/9/2019 at 3:33 AM, Fuego said:

I met a Christian Kiwi that had never seen the American middle-finger insult before. He said that a guy gave him the middle-finger when he was crossing the street, and asked me about it. I told him it was an obscene gesture, but he didn't know how a gesture could be obscene. I told him it was like sign language for "fuck you". I showed him other ways I'd seen it in Italy and none of those were familiar either (right arm uppercut with left hand slapping right bicep; thumb squeezed in between base of the first and middle fingers; biting the end of the thumb; tugging on the ear lobe). I felt funny demonstrating all of these on the street where we were talking.

What about the good ol two fingered gesture - the ol victory sign turned around.

4 hours ago, LogicalFallacy said:

What about the good ol two fingered gesture - the ol victory sign turned around.

I had to look that one up.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V_sign

That'd mean "two beers" around here, or maybe peace, though that is typically done palm forward. I was surprised to see how many countries have this sign and what it means in each. I'd never heard it was vulgar anywhere.

I had heard about the OK sign we use meaning "asshole" some places. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OK_(gesture)

On 2/9/2019 at 9:19 AM, TheRedneckProfessor said:

Say, mate, could I bum a faggot?

In Australia we used to call cigarettes fags, that term has been overthrown by cig. 

The aboriginal people say

"Can I get a doughie off you" 

On 2/12/2019 at 2:10 PM, older said:

And it's difficult to remember when referring to the little pack that we wear around our waists. We're now starting to refer to it as a "waist pack," rather than a fanny pack. But the habit of calling it the latter name is hard to break.

Bum bag's (We called them) 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.