Sign in to follow this  
Wertbag

Positivity Thread

Sometimes we talk about a lot of deep and often depressing topics, and often we forget to look on the bright side of life. 

I thought I'd try a bit of a light hearted question, what is going great for you at the moment? 

I'm 1 week off my 42nd birthday, feeling good, looking good, fit and healthy. My kids are healthy and very cute with my 4.5yr old very excited about starting school this year. 

I have had confirmation that my inheritance will be through in the next fortnight, allowing me to get a high end gaming PC, sort a holiday with the family and still throw a pile at the mortgage. 

The big project I've been working on for the last 6 months finally winds up at the end of March, so I can see the light at the end of the tunnel (over budget and over time but all due to other vendors, nothing but praise for our team). 

Middle of the Kiwi summer, 26-28 degrees, so we've been heading to the beach and pools. 

So what is currently got a smile on your dial? 😀

• Haha 1

I have food , shelter, clothing, high speed net, a wife. Life is great.

• Like 2

^  ^  ^ 

Plus, just spent a three-day weekend at Disneyland with seven grandchildren, two of the girlfriends, and two parents. Everyone had a terrific time. The little kids we thought would be afraid of the more extreme rollercoasters absolutely loved them (i.e. Space Mountain etc.). 

And we just bought a new car and so far it's turning out to be the best car we've ever owned.

• Like 1

I didn't die yet.  Not sure that's positive, negative, or neutral; depends on one's perspective, I suppose.  But I'm pretty stoked about it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

My favorite taco place just opened up a store right down the street from me. The new dog is learning to pee outside. I celebrate the little things.

• Like 1

I'm breathing and as the Prof hinted at, that's a good thing.

Enjoying summer, doing a lot of Kayak fishing. 

I'm more mature than my neighbor and thus was able to stop our relationship going to the apocalypse through misunderstanding. That's good I suppose.

Got a good job, the sun is shining. Yeah. Things are pretty ok. 

• Like 1

The sharks haven't gotten me yet......

I have a great marriage so far. Have good friends. I'm getting along with my dad. Life has been good, lately. 

The sex has been great lately. :david:

• Like 1

same ^^ 😄

• Like 1

So this randomly showed up in my Youtube feed today...

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.