Weezer

Anyone studied Islam?

On 3/7/2019 at 11:15 AM, Wertbag said:

While Bosnia was horrific, it was not a Christian army but the Serbian army that committed the atrocities. They were violent due to ethnicity, location and civil war over the breakup of Yugoslavia. Serbia is not a theocracy and they didn't justify their violence by the bible. So when I say I couldn't imagine a Christian ISIS, I mean a religiously led military force using its holy book to justify its brutality. Christianity certainly did this in the past but I can't imagine that occuring again. Facist dictatorships will certainly exist, but those aren't usually a theocracy.

A Christian ISIS? Uhm, there already has been such a thing basically, it's called the Roman Catholic Church. Technically speaking, they weren't Christian though, they were Catholic, and they ran around the planet murdering any who opposed them, all in the name of crown and a god. Then they stole whatever items of worth they could find. To make matters even worse, none of those armies were their own but the RCC used the armies of other countries such as Spain to distance themselves from the atrocities committed by the thugs they hired. The RCC has been in the murder business in the name of religion for ages. One can make the case that the founders of the RCC taught Islam how it's done in both how to force your ideology and how to oppose the Jews.

3 hours ago, Christforums said:

Read today an article which stated that the IRA claimed responsibility for letter bombs sent to London and Glasgow University.

I did a double-take when I saw that headline.  I thought it was some archived article from the 70s or 80s.