Goodbye Jesus

Posting Pics

TheRedneckProfessor

• Super Moderator

How do I delete older attachments (pics and such), as it would appear that I have exceeded my attachment limit and can no longer post pics?

There's a limit? That's news.

[Assumes you are using a PC not a phone etc]

On your profile pic at top right click the down arrow > Select My Attachments.

All your attachments show

At the far right of each attachment is a link to the post it's in - go to the post > Edit > Delete the attachment.

Have fun spending hours doing this. Sorry I cannot find a bulk way to do this.

• Super Moderator
2 hours ago, LogicalFallacy said:

There's a limit? That's news.

[Assumes you are using a PC not a phone etc]

On your profile pic at top right click the down arrow > Select My Attachments.

All your attachments show

At the far right of each attachment is a link to the post it's in - go to the post > Edit > Delete the attachment.

Have fun spending hours doing this. Sorry I cannot find a bulk way to do this.

No way I'm going through all of that.  Y'all'll just have to make do without any more pics from me.  Find your own pics; or better yet, learn to do without.

I’m wondering if you would get more storage if you became a paid subscriber.  Assuming you’re not already one.  

1 hour ago, TABA said:

I’m wondering if you would get more storage if you became a paid subscriber.  Assuming you’re not already one.  

Yes, I understand that the higher the level you subscribe to, the better the perks.

@TheRedneckProfessor this is a question that @webmdave might have a better solution for. Dave is there a way to bulk delete uploaded attachments, pics etc either via the user account or your godlike admin powers?

• Admin

@TABA Under your "account" link in the dropdown links under your name, click "my attachents" and delete whatever images you no longer want on the board.

Or, members can become subscribers and obtain a significant increase up to an unlimited level of storage, depending on the subscription level selected.

As a Gold Subscriber, you have unlimited storage.

12 minutes ago, webmdave said:

@TABA Under your "account" link in the dropdown links under your name, click "my attachents" and delete whatever images you no longer want on the board.

Or, members can become subscribers and obtain a significant increase up to an unlimited level of storage, depending on the subscription level selected.

As a Gold Subscriber, you have unlimited storage.

Dave, I tried to delete from this location but it won't let me. I cannot find a delete function there. Every time I click on an attachment it simply opens up or asks me to save.

• Admin

@TABA: Check the little square boxes beside the images you want to delete. Then, notice the garbage can icon that pops up at the bottom of the page. Click the garbage can icon to delete.