Goodbye Jesus

Alita: Battle Angel or Captain Marvel?

Fweethawt

Please go see Alita Battle Angel instead. I swear to god you will like it more than Captain Marvel. And it's a shame that Alita is not getting the viewership that it deserves. 

I'm so sure that anyone that goes to see Alita will like it, that if I could, I would refund their money if they didn't.

Everything the guy in this video says is true.

I saw them both.  Did I fail the challenge?

I know I didn't piss my pants like the guy in the last vid after seeing Captain Marvel.  Maybe I watched it wrong?

Both movies had their politics.  Alita had a fairly typical have vs. have-nots gladiator theme (or rich vs. poor or however you want to phrase it) and Captain Marvel went for a more obvious war/immigrants theme.

I will agree with the guy that I found the acting in Alita a bit better.  I would also like to see a sequel to this movie especially considering how it ended.

I don't know if I really should have to compare these movies though.  Just because they each have women as leads doesn't mean anything to me.  It's like saying that I should compare movies on the basis they have men as leads.  I don't do that.  Or that I should compare the movies on Lifetime since they all pretty much have women as leads.  I don't do that either.  The movies are sort of similar but to call them out for that one thing isn't worth my time.

Basically just bag on Captain Marvel if it sucks but there's no real point in saying seeing Alita instead.  See any other better movie instead.

mwc

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.