Catholic Church Offended

So Pete Davidson made some off color joke about the Church and they got their feelings hurt.  While they state that the only acceptable bias is against the Catholic Church, don't they deserve it?  To any rational thinking person the Church as an entity has lost any moral credibility, but they still think they deserve the benefit of the doubt.  I heard them say that people shouldn't make jokes about the victims in this case, but I can't help but to think that they think the victims are themselves and not the sexual abuse survivors.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/catholic-leaders-demand-snl-apologize-for-“alarming”-pete-davidson-sex-abuse-joke/ar-BBUEHLG?OCID=ansmsnnews11

Considering the long history of crimes by that organization, I think it's long past time to hold them accountable for their perverted and criminal actions.

Investigate and prosecute the perverts, and require the opening up of their archives and storage rooms and return to the rightful owners all the stuff they have left that they stole from countless people through religious conquests. It will take years to go through the archives alone, so it will take some time for them to answer for all that will be found.

• Like 1