Sign in to follow this  
Weezer

COULD DATES BE ADDED?

Could dates of the last post in these topics be added to the list so we can tell how current the discussion is?  The number of replies (answers) doesn't give that info.

Thank you for your support
Buy Ex-C a cup of coffee!
Costs have significantly risen and we need your support! Click the coffee cup to give a one-time donation, or choose one of the recurrent patron options.
Note: All Contributing Patrons enjoy Ex-Christian.net advertisement free.

A date stamp appears on each comment/post under the name of each poster. 

1 hour ago, Weezer said:

Could dates of the last post in these topics be added to the list so we can tell how current the discussion is?  The number of replies (answers) doesn't give that info.

I'm still waiting for post numbers to come back

#postnumbers

#savethenumbers:D :P 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, webmdave said:

A date stamp appears on each comment/post under the name of each poster. 

But when you go to the GOT QUESTIONS page, only the date of original post is shown.  And the # of answers is on the right side.  But not the date of the last answer. Or how long ago it was made.  The other forums/categories (what ever you call them) tell you how long ago the last post was made.  I have always wondered why this page is not the same.

Perhaps my question was worded wrong.  Why doesn't it tell you how long ago was the last answer given.

6 hours ago, LogicalFallacy said:

I'm still waiting for post numbers to come back

#postnumbers

#savethenumbers:D :P 

In Questions or everywhere? 

4 hours ago, Weezer said:

But when you go to the GOT QUESTIONS page, only the date of original post is shown.  And the # of answers is on the right side.  But not the date of the last answer. Or how long ago it was made.  The other forums/categories (what ever you call them) tell you how long ago the last post was made.  I have always wondered why this page is not the same.

Perhaps my question was worded wrong.  Why doesn't it tell you how long ago was the last answer given.

The Questions section is not intended to be used as a discussion page, just a question and answer page. I may have to change it to discussion format if the Q&A concept is not satisfactory.