Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Weezer

COULD DATES BE ADDED?

Recommended Posts

Could dates of the last post in these topics be added to the list so we can tell how current the discussion is?  The number of replies (answers) doesn't give that info.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thank you for your support
Buy Ex-C a cup of coffee!
Costs have significantly risen and we need your support! Click the coffee cup to give a one-time donation, or choose one of the recurrent patron options.
Note: All Contributing Patrons enjoy Ex-Christian.net advertisement free.

A date stamp appears on each comment/post under the name of each poster. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Weezer said:

Could dates of the last post in these topics be added to the list so we can tell how current the discussion is?  The number of replies (answers) doesn't give that info.

 

I'm still waiting for post numbers to come back

 

#postnumbers

#savethenumbers:D :P 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, webmdave said:

A date stamp appears on each comment/post under the name of each poster. 

 

 

But when you go to the GOT QUESTIONS page, only the date of original post is shown.  And the # of answers is on the right side.  But not the date of the last answer. Or how long ago it was made.  The other forums/categories (what ever you call them) tell you how long ago the last post was made.  I have always wondered why this page is not the same.

 

Perhaps my question was worded wrong.  Why doesn't it tell you how long ago was the last answer given.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, LogicalFallacy said:

 

I'm still waiting for post numbers to come back

 

#postnumbers

#savethenumbers:D :P 

 

 

In Questions or everywhere? 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Weezer said:

But when you go to the GOT QUESTIONS page, only the date of original post is shown.  And the # of answers is on the right side.  But not the date of the last answer. Or how long ago it was made.  The other forums/categories (what ever you call them) tell you how long ago the last post was made.  I have always wondered why this page is not the same.

 

Perhaps my question was worded wrong.  Why doesn't it tell you how long ago was the last answer given.

 

The Questions section is not intended to be used as a discussion page, just a question and answer page. I may have to change it to discussion format if the Q&A concept is not satisfactory. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.