Sign in to follow this  
LogicalFallacy

Shooting in NZ

If you need to refer to his manifesto

"The true number of these events perpetrated across the Western world is unknown and certainly under reported, as both the state, the media and the judicial system work in unison to hide these atrocities"

Try googling the quote above (it's from the manifesto) with double quotes around it and you should find a source that isn't blocked or taken down yet. I mean it isn't an illegal piece of writing in most countries.

If you're from NZ, be sure to do it in a private window so it will not remain in your browser cache, as that might count as 'possession', carrying a risk of a 10-year prison sentence 😂

I found a link to the whole manifesto. It's just as I thought. Ramblings from a misguided youth, basically. He's on about the liberals. He's on about the conservatives. He's on about capitalism. He's on about basically everything the US media has put into his 28 year old mind - just barely beyond the development of his frontal lobe cortex. He's gone and ruined his adult life just as it barely got started. I don't see anything in that manifesto that would appeal to someone who isn't already a white nationalist. It reads like conspiracy material. Paranoid, conspiracy material. 

It seems to me that reading it aloud and critiquing it is a much better route than censoring and banning it. There's tons wrong with the guys logic. Sweeping it under the rug could give someone the wrong impression and cause them to think that it's all very correct and that the state can't deal with the truth. To where nonsense like this may get better footing down there on account of making it off limits. Lot's to consider with this one. They've been banning nationalist sounding speakers and censoring already, which, may have contributed to something like rising up in the first place as a reaction to the censorship giving it power. 

Further down this side track, on Tuesday, Facebook has also decided banning is the way to solve the problem.

Phrases such as “I am a proud white nationalist” and “Immigration is tearing this country apart; white separatism is the only answer” will now be banned, according to the company. Implicit and coded white nationalism and white separatism will not be banned immediately, in part because the company said it’s harder to detect and remove.

source: Vice

That still leaves the term 'ethnonationalism', banning of which might be difficult, as the concept of Black Nation is pretty much mainstream with the movie Black Panther. Also, in my country the Sámi people are ethnically strictly exclusionist because they receive ethnicity-based benefits from the Finnish state. It would be problematic to oppose that exclusivity as their perceived plight is definitely a fashionable concept every progressive wants to score brownie points with.

13 hours ago, ToHellWithMe said:

Further down this side track, on Tuesday, Facebook has also decided banning is the way to solve the problem.

That still leaves the term 'ethnonationalism', banning of which might be difficult, as the concept of Black Nation is pretty much mainstream with the movie Black Panther. Also, in my country the Sámi people are ethnically strictly exclusionist because they receive ethnicity-based benefits from the Finnish state. It would be problematic to oppose that exclusivity as their perceived plight is definitely a fashionable concept every progressive wants to score brownie points with.

Interesting perspective, that all progressives are out to "score points" instead of educate themselves in historical realities which continue to have an impact today. 

1 hour ago, TruthSeeker0 said:

Interesting perspective, that all progressives are out to "score points" instead of educate themselves in historical realities which continue to have an impact today. 

Well, that's how I'd do it, if I were still in that camp. I'd put on a show about my enlightened compassion to rival the show my peers would no doubt also be putting on. Then I'd hopefully be among the apparently most virtuous.

But now that I've mostly rid myself of that camp, I can afford to say fuck the hypocricy and please instate only policy that is blind to ethnicity and race. So what if they can't live in harmony with the reindeer anymore? I can't either. Only reason I cannot profitably cry about it is because I wasn't born Sámi.

It's the future. They gotta learn to code, too.

• Thanks 1

On 3/27/2019 at 10:07 PM, ToHellWithMe said:

This business about claiming the US or Australia as European is just plain silly. Europe is European. We, however, are European "invaders" who sacked our way around the globe taking by force whatever our ancestors egos desired through the age of Imperialism. That doesn't make any of this the sole domain and inheritance of white Europeans. Not the US, not Canada, not Australia and not New Zealand. So these idiots are worried that Arabian "invaders" are going to rise up and steal from us what we've rightfully stolen from the ancestral natives that we stole from in the first place? Exactly what right do any of us Europeans living outside of Europe have to claim these as our own and then push to stop immigration? It doesn't make any clear sense. It wasn't ours to begin with. We are in fact the "immigrants," every last white European living outside of Europe. 

That's why I think these issues need to be debated in the public square. Not covered over and censored. They are ridiculous assertions. They may as well be aired out as such. 

To be fair, lots of Europe itself has also been conquered once by the people who now live there. Depending on how far exactly we want to go back into the past, probably most of us all around the world are conquerors who don't really belong there.

Just saying. ;)

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Thurisaz said:

To be fair, lots of Europe itself has also been conquered once by the people who now live there. Depending on how far exactly we want to go back into the past, probably most of us all around the world are conquerors who don't really belong there.

Just saying. ;)

Those of us with the neanderthal traces are probably the 'real Europeans.'  Who were like wise African "invaders" of Europe two fold. The real Europeans are really Africans. The current Europeans are a mix of various out of Africa groups congregated in Europe. Then it's apparent that everyone is literally interconnected genetically in specific ways. And this neo-nazi shit just washes out more and more as the big picture comes into view. Public square 101. They ought to face this problem off with knowledge, facts and information. It really does help these racist group type recruiters when censorship campaigns are underway. It helps boost their empowerment because they depend on one sided views going uncontested. 

There's an interesting blues player who started going around befriending and then encouraging Klan members to give it up. And they'd give him their robes when they finally gave up on it. The guy has a collection of Klan robes like game trophies. Really interesting guy. But long story short, most of these Klan members simply grew up in ignorance and didn't really hear or understand otherwise. They got fed a one sided view, took the easy road and congregated around the local "group think" tank, which, where they live turned out to be the Klan. And after exposure to actually getting to know a black man, and debating things a bit, they changed their views. 

And more importantly, because he was not afraid of them, what they think or have to say, and their hateful views. He wants them to have the platform and he simply wants to debate that platform with knowledge and facts. 

17 hours ago, Joshpantera said:

And more importantly, because he was not afraid of them, what they think or have to say, and their hateful views.

A fun fact I stumbled over some time ago:

Back in WW2, you can't say the Nazis conquered Denmark, because to conquer you need to have fought. Denmark had so little military, they could just march in. But when the nazi orders to Denmark to round up their Jews came... they just calmly showed Adolf the finger...

...and the entire nazi war and genocide machine was just "Uh... umm... well... what now?". Just the little act of courage, from an occupied nation that they could have punished brutally, threw them totally off the tracks. "Show us you actually got balls you nazis"... and they had none. :fdevil:

Risky thing of course but damn if that's not a nice illustration that sometimes all it takes is indeed just courage... :P

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Thurisaz said:

A fun fact I stumbled over some time ago:

Back in WW2, you can't say the Nazis conquered Denmark, because to conquer you need to have fought. Denmark had so little military, they could just march in. But when the nazi orders to Denmark to round up their Jews came... they just calmly showed Adolf the finger...

...and the entire nazi war and genocide machine was just "Uh... umm... well... what now?". Just the little act of courage, from an occupied nation that they could have punished brutally, threw them totally off the tracks. "Show us you actually got balls you nazis"... and they had none. :fdevil:

Risky thing of course but damn if that's not a nice illustration that sometimes all it takes is indeed just courage... :P

I've read that the Nazis were much more lenient toward Denmark, Norway, and Sweden than others because these countries were Nordic, and therefore part of the Aryan master race that Hitler and company were trying to preserve. 

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.