Goodbye Jesus

BatShit Crazy

DevilsCabanaBoy

My new friend has a batshit crazy Christian mother. She's most likely caused/inflicted mental illness on her son due to indoctrination. Good grief I'm still telling these Christian assholes that I follow the way, just to appease them. I want to say something so gastly immoral about myself that they'd all run in horror.

It's all timing.

Anyway, this poor guy is living with a wolf in sheep's clothing, or are all Christians wolf's?

Goodbye Jesus
13 minutes ago, DevilsCabanaBoy said:

Anyway, this poor guy is living with a wolf in sheep's clothing, or are all Christians wolf's?

No. Not all Christians are wolves. Some are biding their time because their fundyass spouse owns 1/2 their stuff or they don't want to be separated from their kids or ...

But then I have met some honest to dog xtians who just really are nice, decent folks and seem to have all their marbles. Why, exactly, some of them go absolutely bat-shit crazy, like Mrs. MOHO and her son, is a mystery to me. Of course neither of them have, or respect, a reasonable grasp of science or history so...

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/26/2019 at 12:53 PM, DevilsCabanaBoy said:

Good grief I'm still telling these Christian assholes that I follow the way, just to appease them. I want to say something so gastly immoral about myself that they'd all run 

Tell them the truth about yourself.  That will make them run away.

21 hours ago, Weezer said:

Tell them the truth about yourself.  That will make them run away.

This will probably do it. When I've been told that I won't get into heaven I just tell them that I want to go to hell so I can be with my friends. They have no response for this and just leave me alone.

• Haha 2

On 3/27/2019 at 6:53 AM, DevilsCabanaBoy said:

I want to say something so gastly immoral about myself that they'd all run in horror.

Why?

Why would you want to feed the myth that atheists are immoral animals who drink children's blood and are responsible for all the planets woes (According to some "batshit crazy" Christians.)

I think it all depends on what you plan for this friendship. You might just avoid the religion thing but if that's not possible I'd be honest. If that kills the friendship then you really didn't have a friendship in the first place.

My feeling now is that people set boundarirs according to beliefs ( belief in a broader sense of value system) it depends on your value system and his value system. I would not go so far as saying what a friend is because again that is depended upon the valur system. You might decide to cut him off, or him you. Relantionships seem to be dynamic exchanges. How you manage them is up to you.