Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Recommended Posts

Easter. 

 

May the bunny of chocolate land watch over your souls. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you, but I'm a bit confused. I was under the silly impression that the bunny was to watch over my virility. 🐰

 

(for the record I have no children. What's up with that Doc?  Just sayin'! 😎)

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lefty said:

(for the record I have no children. What's up with that Doc?  Just sayin'! 😎)

 

Me neither and I ate a shitload of those yummy little dudes growing up. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, chocolate is a vegetable. Chocolate comes from beans. Beans are a vegetable. Therefore chocolate is a vegetable. Eat your vegetables.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Lefty said:

Thank you, but I'm a bit confused. I was under the silly impression that the bunny was to watch over my virility. 🐰

 

(for the record I have no children. What's up with that Doc?  Just sayin'! 😎)

Lucky you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, older said:

Hey, chocolate is a vegetable. Chocolate comes from beans. Beans are a vegetable. Therefore chocolate is a vegetable. Eat your vegetables.

You sure it's not a fruit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.