Goodbye Jesus

Homo luzonensis

nontheistpilgrim

Found in the Philippines, bones and teeth from several individuals who lived around the same time as Homo sapiens were moving out of Africa. The remains were found some years ago but a study is recently publiched in Nature magazine.

Lived at same time as us - over 50,000 years ago.

Another fact for the Young Creationists to think about. Apparently, there are still a lot of fundamentalists around who believe this rubbish. You've got to laugh, haven't you?

• Like 1

• Super Moderator

Interesting stuff. Still, they will point you to Piltdown Man in order to refute well established science.

• Like 1

And I have faries at the bottom of my garden - I've experienced them. I KNOW THEY ARE REAL. 😜

Interesting stuff. For more than a century many have believed that there were a number of species that co-existed with homo sapiens whereby cross-breeding occurred which accordingly could explain the differences we see within humanity today.  The first of these other homo species was discovered just 90 years ago, Neanderthals. They now have evidence for several species co-existing with homo sapiens: Homo Neanderthalis,  Homo Floresiensis,  Homo Denisovenis,  now Homo Luzonensis, and probably IMO still more yet undiscovered. 

• Like 1

Thanks for the link, sdelsolray.

5 hours ago, pantheory said:

Interesting stuff. For more than a century many have believed that there were a number of species that co-existed with homo sapiens whereby cross-breeding occurred which accordingly could explain the differences we see within humanity today.  The first of these other homo species was discovered just 90 years ago, Neanderthals. They now have evidence for several species co-existing with homo sapiens: Homo Neanderthalis,  Homo Floresiensis,  Homo Denisovenis,  now Homo Luzonensis, and probably IMO still more yet undiscovered. 

Religion was later invented to prevent such cross-breeding!

• Like 1

I find this so exciting! I can't wait to learn more!!