Sign in to follow this  
ContraBardus

"Clubs" traffic seems to be down?

Does it seem like there are fewer posts here to anyone else?

I'm wondering if maybe it might have something to do with the page defaulting to the "What's New" segment? It isn't immediately obvious how to navigate to the regular listings.

It took me longer than it should have to realize that there were tabs that went to individual segments just because the rest of the site works differently.

That certainly was a problem for me too. Took me some time too.

I had noticed that. You actually have to go hunting for the particular forum you want. Admittedly I haven't been in here for several weeks.

I missed the tabs the first time in. I caught them later since I figured that the timeline view or whatever it's called couldn't be the only way to get at content.  I don't care for the extra steps but since I know now to do it I can deal with it.  If I didn't I might think that whatever is in the timeline is the only thing available.

mwc

There definitely has been less controversy and conflict recently. Can't say that's necessarily a bad thing, though...

10 hours ago, disillusioned said:

There definitely has been less controversy and conflict recently. Can't say that's necessarily a bad thing, though...

Yes, haven't seen any insults or trolling for quite some time. Agree, it's not a bad thing, in fact its good.

A topic will pop up eventually that we'll all chip in. Meanwhile it's just a bit quieter.

Ditto. It may be that ToT and News were starting to dominate the site and detract from it's primary mission. Just a speculation on my part. But don't ToT and News show up when you click "unread content?" I haven't paid attention to that.

This site contains a lot of information, but it’s difficult and confusing to navigate and find what you are specifically looking for. If that is true for folks that have been active on this site for years, it must be a nightmare for folks that are new to the site. But then again I’m an old fart and not particularly computer savvy. There is an amazing amount of good information on this site though and I’m continually finding new stuff. 

23 hours ago, older said:

But don't ToT and News show up when you click "unread content?" I haven't paid attention to that.

Well I answered my own question. No, clubs content does not show up in "unread content".

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.