Goodbye Jesus

Victim's, aren't we all

JohnnyWishbone

So here we have a scenario of a Christian who has just convinced other fellow human that Jesus loves them. These thing's usually come complete with an experience, like having the Christian get that person to pray with them and love bomb them with chemical signals. The poor non-believer hasn't got a clue that the burning love of God that they have just felt, is coming from that fuckstick Christian praying for his salvation.

Then once that Christian is done and finished up with converting another sinner for his God, he'll race home to tell his Christian wife the good news. She'll be so overjoyed about the news, that she'll cook his favourite meal. But unbeknownst to him why, he is overcome with the loving joy of his mighty Lord.

He turn to his wife and tells her "Darling, I can feel the joy of the Lord" 

Yes, of couse she says "So do I"

5 hours ago, hyperferion said:

So here we have a scenario of a Christian who has just convinced other fellow human that Jesus loves them. These thing's usually come complete with an experience, like having the Christian get that person to pray with them and love bomb them with chemical signals. The poor non-believer hasn't got a clue that the burning love of God that they have just felt, is coming from that fuckstick Christian praying for his salvation.

Then once that Christian is done and finished up with converting another sinner for his God, he'll race home to tell his Christian wife the good news. She'll be so overjoyed about the news, that she'll cook his favourite meal. But unbeknownst to him why, he is overcome with the loving joy of his mighty Lord.

He turn to his wife and tells her "Darling, I can feel the joy of the Lord" 

Yes, of couse she says "So do I"

Christians who convert others are merely at it to gain Jesus points.  They get that reinforcing rush of dopamine that comes with accomplishing the work that their indoctrination requires of them.  They do not give a damn about the convert nor have any interest in being there for them during difficulties after the conversion.  That is the job of the Pastor, the main repository of the god virus tasked with keeping the hosts infected.  I wish I would a been a more perceptive 19 year old and have avoided the trap but then again, I was all emotion and no logic back then.  I should have realized that these people only cared about stroking their egos.

2 hours ago, RealityCheck said:

Christians who convert others are merely at it to gain Jesus points.  They get that reinforcing rush of dopamine that comes with accomplishing the work that their indoctrination requires of them.  They do not give a damn about the convert nor have any interest in being there for them during difficulties after the conversion.  That is the job of the Pastor, the main repository of the god virus tasked with keeping the hosts infected.  I wish I would a been a more perceptive 19 year old and have avoided the trap but then again, I was all emotion and no logic back then.  I should have realized that these people only cared about stroking their egos.

Hm, you know it might not be that way. You must know there is more to this religion than check's & balances, because those true believers seem pretty fucking convinced about what they believe.

Wait I'll go get my tinfoil hat, be back soon.

There are many ways to chase endorphins.

3 hours ago, sdelsolray said:

There are many ways to chase endorphins.

Why did the endorphin cross the road? To find true love on the other side.