Goodbye Jesus

Mad beyond belief

JohnnyWishbone

Tell me folk's have you noticed how crazy these Christians get. They profess that they love their Messiah, but at the same time can't give you what they believe is his love. You know what I'm talking about, right? They're fucking mental, batshit crazy and all of that.

• Like 2

God, there's so many of them. Shit! I keep running into JW's at my local shopping centre, and they're so deluded in their happy slappy beliefs, I literally want to smash their literature stands up. I stop by and talk to them sometimes, and they are so full of their wonderful joyous beliefs that they can't stop themselves from forcing every good thought they have on you.

I used to have a Mormon friend once who was absolutely sure that the Sabbath was on sunday, and not from Friday sundown 2 Saturday sundown. But this asshole really believed what those Mormon said.

Makes me completely lose my breath.

What are some other crazy thing's Christians have told me, hmm, how about this Christian woman who believed that certain evil men were astral traveling to little children's bedrooms and spiritually molesting them.

What the fuck man! Why is this bitch not locked up in a mental ward.

• Like 1

I'll keep the ball rolling here. The first Christian loser who exposed me to the idea of hell, thought that if you weren't saved, your soul would be broken down to it's base elements and scattered throughout the universe.

WTF? Tell me there's a Bible passage for that bullshit.

• 3 weeks later...

Lots of Xians are bonkers for sure! Nice to have this place to have our sense of reality asserted!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 5/13/2019 at 11:23 PM, JohnnyWishbone said:

I'll keep the ball rolling here. The first Christian loser who exposed me to the idea of hell, thought that if you weren't saved, your soul would be broken down to it's base elements and scattered throughout the universe.

WTF? Tell me there's a Bible passage for that bullshit.