Goodbye Jesus

Intolerance

LuthAMF

3 minutes ago, MOHO said:

I have read the article, and your comments, sir, and you, in now way whatsoever, gave any logical, rational, meaningful evidence or reason for your critical claims of the well written, researched, clear and concise article of a well respected professional authority on harmful religion.

And it is clear to me and, I'm sure, all others on this thread that you know and understand that. If you do not then you are in desperate need of serious mental help.  

Goddammit, you Ex'es spin me hardcore.

LOL 

19 minutes ago, LuthAMF said:

LOOK! Now I'm a questioner! And sincere. I've been promoted.

Yeah.... I think there is something screwed up with our system.

I haven't seen any questions relating to the article, and your sincerity about want to make a critique about it... well if you were sincere about that we'd have a three page critique by now.

On a unrelated note, I've got some money to burn for dinner tonight. I'd like some suggestions for meal options, throw some ideas my way, and I'll go buy that shit.

11 minutes ago, hyperferion said:

On a unrelated note, I've got some money to burn for dinner tonight. I'd like some suggestions for meal options, throw some ideas my way, and I'll go buy that shit.

El Pollo Loco... burp

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, midniterider said:

El Pollo Loco... burp

I don't know what that is matey, is it really a meal. It sounds nice, tell me what it is, I want to open my options.

1 hour ago, hyperferion said:

Buy a couple of pork shoulder steaks, plus a box of aluminum foil if you don't have any in the house.  Pat the steaks dry, season with salt and pepper on both sides, wrap in the foil, put on a cookie sheet to catch any drips, and bake for 2 hours in a super-low oven -- 225-240°F is about right.  You can even toss a few small potatoes into the oven to cook at the same time, or microwave them for about 5 minutes when the meat is done.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Astreja said:

Buy a couple of pork shoulder steaks, plus a box of aluminum foil if you don't have any in the house.  Pat the steaks dry, season with salt and pepper on both sides, wrap in the foil, put on a cookie sheet to catch any drips, and bake for 2 hours in a super-low oven -- 225-240°F is about right.  You can even toss a few small potatoes into the oven to cook at the same time, or microwave them for about 5 minutes when the meat is done.  

Man I love pork, but I settled on beef ravioli, mmm, and carbonara sauce..mmm.

• Like 1

• Super Moderator
7 hours ago, hyperferion said:

There used to be a recipe thread in the Totally Off Topic forum.  Or, you could start a new thread, if you fancy it.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

There used to be a recipe thread in the Totally Off Topic forum.  Or, you could start a new thread, if you fancy it.

I'll do that for tomorrow's meal.

23 hours ago, Astreja said:

I went out today and ate 4 pork chops...I feel absolutely sick now.

• Sad 1

Four?  No, that's too much food all at once, IMO.  I sometimes cook four at a time, but then put most of it away in the fridge after it's cooled down, to eat at another time.  Sorry you're not feeling well.

• Thanks 1

On 5/16/2019 at 7:23 PM, LuthAMF said:

I began to in the most logical place...THE ARTICLE ITSELF. Please at least read what I've said here. I wanted a reason or at least a warning before being banned there. 

The response here though is highly predictable. It seems I've met you all before.

Many of us are active here and on the main blog, and I was one of the people reading your comment there.  You were asked for specifics but didn't give any.  We're not mind readers here.  Spell out your objections in detail rather than just crying "I object!"  We can't respond to vague accusations devoid of specific references.

6 hours ago, Astreja said:

Four?  No, that's too much food all at once, IMO.  I sometimes cook four at a time, but then put most of it away in the fridge after it's cooled down, to eat at another time.  Sorry you're not feeling well.

Yes, thankyou. But I only went on a food frenzy after downing 5 Canadian Club's.

But I'm okay now.