Goodbye Jesus

Where are all the Christian's at?

JohnnyWishbone

If Jesus spirit really lives in you, if he has really opened your eye's to his word, if he really speaks to you personally. 

Then answer this simple question.

Why do you need teacher's, TV evangelist's, Christian counselor's & Christian book store's?

Why exactly?

Unless Jesus can't do a damn thing about teaching you anything.

• Thanks 1

On 5/15/2019 at 6:26 PM, hyperferion said:

If Jesus spirit really lives in you, if he has really opened your eye's to his word, if he really speaks to you personally

Then answer this simple question.

Not to be flippant but I think that is a statement rather than a question.:scratch:

But I digress, so by 'Jesus spirit' do you mean the Spirit of truth?

Why do you need teacher's, TV evangelist's, Christian counselor's & Christian book store's?

Take Luke 6:47 for example wherein it is written, ' Whosoever cometh to me, and heareth my sayings, and doeth them, I will shew you to whom he is like:'

Seems like if someone came to Jesus and heard his sayings then they would know that no man can hear his sayings unless they are taught how to read the written spoken word.   But as far as those who build their house, see psalms 127.

But then again, even with a book a person can't learn how to read the written spoken word without a teacher which is the reason children go to school to learn how to read and write.  If they could teach themselves then we are wasting a hell of a lot of money for schools. 

Why exactly?

We need teachers  to learn the first precept required for the acquisition of knowledge.  Of course I take it that you know what that precept is?  

12 minutes ago, Justus said:

Not to be flippant but I think that is a statement rather than a question.:scratch:

But I digress, so by 'Jesus spirit' do you mean the Spirit of truth?

Take Luke 6:47 for example wherein it is written, ' Whosoever cometh to me, and heareth my sayings, and doeth them, I will shew you to whom he is like:'

Seems like if someone came to Jesus and heard his sayings then they would know that no man can hear his sayings unless they are taught how to read the written spoken word.   But as far as those who build their house, see psalms 127.

But then again, even with a book a person can't learn how to read the written spoken word without a teacher which is the reason children go to school to learn how to read and write.  If they could teach themselves then we are wasting a hell of a lot of money for schools. 

We need teachers  to learn the first precept required for the acquisition of knowledge.  Of course I take it that you know what that precept is?  

I'm talking about where Christian's get their spiritual knowledge from. Is it from their God (Holy Spirit) or is it from a teacher? Who cares about the formality of acquiring the ability to read & write, what's that got to do with anything.