Goodbye Jesus

Side Gallery: LuthAMF vs Joshpantera

LogicalFallacy

• Super Moderator

Why would you expect EX-cHRISTIANS to state sound christian doctrine???  That's just plain stupid.  If that's what you've been expecting here, then you're clearly in the wrong place (christfuckems.com is that way 👉).

Here's a really big clue that you've obviously missed: if christian doctrine were sound WE WOULDN'T BE EX-cHRISTIANS.

Dumbass.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

What did YOU do in church, Luth? 

I guess you can't handle the fact that people can love Jesus and then fall out of love with him (for various reasons). Why are you lying to yourself and to Jesus by making up this dishonest nonsense that we were never 'real' Christians. Jesus knows you are a big fat liar.

Apparently LYING is part of 'sound Christian doctrine'. Stop lying. 

30 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

Why would you expect EX-cHRISTIANS to state sound christian doctrine???  That's just plain stupid.  If that's what you've been expecting here, then you're clearly in the wrong place (christfuckems.com is that way 👉).

Here's a really big clue that you've obviously missed: if christian doctrine were sound WE WOULDN'T BE EX-cHRISTIANS.

Oh. So now YOURE the ones who Truly Understand. So you're not to blame, huh? 

Entirely backwards,  Prof. SINCE there is sound doctrine, you are ExC.

And yes, I expect someone who claims to have been to be able to now refute and prove why he is no longer. Why can't you grasp that? 

If I were to ever apostatize, I would be able to clearly state doctrine. That doesn't mean I'd be able to refute it any more than can you, but I could state it. Why can't you? Plain stupid?

There's doctine, for sure. It's just not sound. :)

15 minutes ago, midniterider said:

I guess you can't handle the fact that people can love Jesus and then fall out of love with him (for various reasons).

That is beautiful. Case in point. You do my work for me. Brilliant.

12 minutes ago, midniterider said:

There's doctine, for sure. It's just not sound. :)

Well, put a math book in front of a monkey and he'd be puzzled too. 

• Super Moderator
29 minutes ago, LuthAMF said:

Oh. So now YOURE the ones who Truly Understand. So you're not to blame, huh? 

Entirely backwards,  Prof. SINCE there is sound doctrine, you are ExC.

And yes, I expect someone who claims to have been to be able to now refute and prove why he is no longer. Why can't you grasp that? 

If there were any sound doctrine, why have you still not been able to even prove that Genesis is true?  If you know the truth, why do you not know the "mechanism" by which god created the universe?  If you have the only right and proper interpretation, the only correct doctrine, why are you just spouting off the same bullshit every other christian who comes here spouts?  I've personally heard every single angle, tactic, and apologetic you've used at some point during my time as a christian; so why are you so arrogant as to believe that the only people with the real truth are you and your 6 YouTube subscribers?  Such arrogance from somebody who still can't even past Genesis 1 without demanding we just accept your points a priori.  

Hell, you don't even know if you're a True Scotsman or not; because every single christian in the entire world uses the same criteria YOU use for determining the truth of scripture and the validity of salvation.. So if they are ALL wrong, how in fuck' s name do you think you're right?

Can you answer these questions or are you going to fuck off? 

• Like 1

Did you teach your men's group that Jesus was the brother of Lucifer? Why not? (Or if you did, no wonder you're an incoherent mess)

Did you teach Mary is co-redeemer with Christ? Why not? Did you teach that Jesus was tortured in hell and was born again in hell? Did you teach that Jesus was a homosexual? Why not? Or were you a charlatan and a huckster?

12 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

I've personally heard every single angle, tactic, and apologetic you've used at some point during my time as a christian; so why are you so arrogant as to believe that the only people with the real truth are 

Blah blah blah.

So have I from your side. And EVERY single time the objections get answered. 

Ears to hear, Prof. Ears to hear. Eyes to see. Bet you never taught that, didja?

This one is extra special.

• Super Moderator
14 minutes ago, LuthAMF said:

Blah blah blah.

So have I from your side. And EVERY single time the objections get answered. 

Ears to hear, Prof. Ears to hear. Eyes to see. Bet you never taught that, didja?

This is not an answer to any of the questions I asked.  You cannot answer them; we know it.  But you're neither introspective enough to know it, nor honest enough to admit it. 

Will you be fucking off now?

22 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

why do you not know the "mechanism" by which god created the universe

What is your "mechanism" for Random Chance? You believe thus is all Random googley-eyed, bucktooth durfidunno Chance. 

1 minute ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

This is not an answer to any of the questions I asked.  You cannot answer them; we know it, and so do you.  But you're neither introspective enough to know it, nor honest enough to admit it. 

Will you be fucking off now?

Ears to hear, Prof.  Didja ever teach that?sing me another incoherent song, grampa.

• Super Moderator
14 minutes ago, LuthAMF said:

Did you teach your men's group that Jesus was the brother of Lucifer? Why not? (Or if you did, no wonder you're an incoherent mess)

Did you teach Mary is co-redeemer with Christ? Why not? Did you teach that Jesus was tortured in hell and was born again in hell? Did you teach that Jesus was a homosexual? Why not? Or were you a charlatan and a huckster?

Does this look familiar:

Any time you can't answer a question or refute a point, you turn to personal attacks.  That really is the best you can do.  You're pathetic, weak, small-minded, and petty.  Your repeated demonstrations of that would be priceless to me, if it weren't so damn sad.  Just sad.

Now, can you answer the question, or are you going to fuck off?

Really afraid to say what you taught, huh? I don't blame you.

You couldn't answer the objections yourself.  THATS why you're apostate.

Those were not personal attacks. Those were personal questions. Learn the difference.

• Super Moderator
11 minutes ago, LuthAMF said:

You couldn't answer the objections yourself.  THATS why you're apostate.

What do you think will happen to you, given that you can't answer our questions?

There's a reason you get so defensive about your doctrine.  There's a reason you jump to personal attacks when someone makes a point you can't refute.  That reason is not because you have the truth, or sound doctrine.  

We know what that reason is.

1 hour ago, LuthAMF said:

I still expect you to state sound Christian doctrine (There is such a thing) and then refute it.

Notice how poster LuthAMF demands those who he perceives as disagreeing with him to guess at what his "sound Christian doctrine" is precisely, state it and then refute it.  

Normal rational discourse requests that LuthAMF state what his "sound Christian doctrine" actually is, to him at least, and then support it.  In 237 posts on this forum he has utterly failed to do so, despite repeated requests.

Once again, this one is an empty suit...full of himself, and full of shit.  I could go on, but he is not worth the time.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, disillusioned said:

Yep. At this point I'm like... ooohh look a youtube troll has made it to ExC. Yay!

I think we can answer the question what makes Christforums AND LuthAMF special?

They both believe that they have the answer and everyone else who doesn't agree is wrong... though I'm not sure if that counts as 'special'? :D :P 

If God has sent this one to convince us of his existence then he has got piss poor choices of messengers!

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

We know what that reason is.

Oh do we? 

No I seriously doubt that you do.

1 hour ago, disillusioned said:

Filled with the Holy Spirit, he is. (Yoda voice)

38 minutes ago, sdelsolray said:

Once again, this one is an empty suit...full of himself, and full of shit.  I could go on, but he is not worth the time.

Thank you. Now goodbye. Bye de bye, blowhard. You haven't a clue either. Strut around like you've just pinned me to the mat...primp in the mirror , now. Strut and flex. Oooooo. So good. Love that mirror  doncha. The "full of himself" is in the mirror,  pal.

4 minutes ago, LuthAMF said:

Thank you. Now goodbye. Bye de bye, blowhard. You haven't a clue either. Strut around like you've just pinned me to the mat...primp in the mirror , now. Strut and flex. Oooooo. So good. Love that mirror  doncha. The "full of himself" is in the mirror,  pal.

Thank you for your shining example of Christ-like behavior. 

7 hours ago, Citsonga said:

P.S. -- Everyone who knew me as a Christian (most of whom are Christians themselves) would disagree with your ignorant claim that I didn't understand it.

Soooo...all you gotta do is show that you did and how you refuted it in order to be so confident in your apostasy. 

1 minute ago, disillusioned said:

Thank you for your shining example of Christ-like behavior. 

Yeah. THATS what you're looking for. THATS gonna be your turning point.

Christ means nothing to you, remember?  Hes a joke to you. You're now the migjty ExC. You have no high ground. 

4 minutes ago, LuthAMF said:

Yeah. THATS what you're looking for. THATS gonna be your turning point.

Christ means nothing to you, remember?  Hes a joke to you. You're now the migjty ExC. You have no high ground. 

I claim no high ground, but it bears noting that you know nothing about me. You don't know what I used to believe,  and you don't know what I believe now. Nevertheless, feel free to speculate. You might even get a few things right. That does not change the fact that you are not comporting yourself here in a way that is consistent with biblical teaching. And I'd hazard to guess that you know this. It doesn't matter to me very much. Be a jerk if you want. I don't care. But you shouldn't be surprised if people don't take you seriously when it is apparent that you don't take your own holy book seriously.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1