LogicalFallacy

Side Gallary: LuthAMF vs Joshpantera

6 minutes ago, crazyguy123 said:

Well, they haven't actually said that yet, but what I said in Discord was that I suspect it might happen. At the very least, I got my debate opponent to at least recognize the fact that I have investigated their claims, even if I rejected them as being true. I will just have to see how things turn out.

Ah, sorry misread.

I personally have had that said to me a number of times, so certainly a likely possibility.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, crazyguy123 said:

Well, they haven't actually said that yet, but what I said in Discord was that I suspect it might happen. At the very least, I got my debate opponent to at least recognize the fact that I have investigated their claims, even if I rejected them as being true. I will just have to see how things turn out.

Good on you for debating it in any case. 

• Like 1

LuthAMF     9

•  
  •  
  •  
  On 5/21/2019 at 10:25 PM,TheRedneckProfessor said:

I suspect Luth will tuck tail and run pretty soon.  There's a tantrum brewing just below the surface (though he probably won't be as childish about it as christfuckems was)--an impatience at the fact that we aren't swayed by what he perceives as his arguments.  I've seen plenty of christians come and go from these forums.  They start out strong, as Luth did, make plenty of overtures to peaceful discussion/debate, as Luth did, fail to address any of the questions or counter-arguments raised against them, as Luth did, and eventually they run out of steam, as Luth is fixing to do.  They often get more arrogant and spiteful toward the end, which is where Luth currently is.  I've seen this pattern repeated many times; and nothing ever changes but the screen names and profile pics. 

He might surprise me by sticking around; but he just doesn't have the staying power that Ironhorse and End3 had.  I miss those guys.

Love...absolutely LOVE the psychoanalysis. Staying power? I just may become legendary here. This "battle" has raged from time immemorial. Think a few minutes matter? 

It appears our resident "legend" has, in fact, tucked tail and run.  Hmm... 

There were some personal issues Luth had to deal with. He's told me that he's going to come back with a response. So we'll have to see how that goes. I told him to take his time. So communication hasn't ceased yet. As far as I know the debate is still on.