Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
LogicalFallacy

Side Gallery: LuthAMF vs Joshpantera

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, LogicalFallacy said:

PS wait for the "your logical fallacies don't count/matter/I don't care about argument")

Nope. You simply can't make proper application of the actual fallacy.

 

If pointing out and demonstrating error constitutes the NTS fallacy, YOU can claim to still be Christian. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, midniterider said:

 

Hermaneutics and exegesis...understanding the Bible's to mean whatever I think it means. Sweetness. My discernment process says that "For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son so that all people shall have everlasting life." John 3:16 is awesome when I apply 'discernment' to it. And that's what it means too. I feel Jesus nodding to the affirmative on this point. 

Proving beyond a shadow of doubt that you are incompetent to handle the text. Step away before you hurt yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Boy da natives are out and HOT TONIGHT!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, LuthAMF said:

Non-trinitarian are not Christian. They are not "believers". Tho God has sufficiently clarified Himself to them (and you). The issue is not with God. 

The translation has nothing to do with Roman Catholicism either. Although they include the Apocryphal books,  it has nothing to do with their false Gospel.

Unitarians are not Christian. Translations mean nothing because they do not believe scripture.

Mormons. You think Mormons are Christian believers. And I'm supposed to grant you credibility? 

 

And y'all are supposed to be "savvy and formidable". 

Lord Jesus, thank you that you are true. Men are blind.

 

 

^^ does not refute : But what about the millions who have read his word and believed; but are still deceived because they had the wrong interpretation of the wrong translation, and god never bothered to clarify himself for them.

 

It just doesn't. Thanks for playing though.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, LuthAMF said:

Proving beyond a shadow of doubt that you are incompetent to handle the text. Step away before you hurt yourself.

 

The text is incompetent. Those who treat it as non-fiction are hilarious.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LuthAMF said:

There are no such people. You've conjured them up out of your own head in order to make a point that does not exist either.

Yes, I conjured up every christian in the world, except for you and your 6 YouTube subscribers. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, midniterider said:

 

^^ does not refute : But what about the millions who have read his word and believed; but are still deceived because they had the wrong interpretation of the wrong translation, and god never bothered to clarify himself for them.

 

It just doesn't. Thanks for playing though.

Just how dense can you be?

They have not "read his word and believed." Otherwise they would not be non-trinitarian, Unitarians or Mormons. And it's not because of the "wrong interpretation of the wrong translation."

 

Is this how you handled stuff as a "Christian"? No wonder you got confused and left. Good night...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

Yes, I conjured up every christian in the world, except for you and your 6 YouTube subscribers. 

Awww. Hurt my feelings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LuthAMF said:

Awww. Hurt my feelings.

Pray about it; I'm sure jesus will heal you.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

Yes, I conjured up every christian in the world, except for you and your 6 YouTube subscribers. 

 

Six subscribers? LoL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, midniterider said:

 

Six subscribers? LoL

My bad; he only has 4 subscribers.

 

https://www.youtube.com/user/LuthAMF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, LuthAMF said:

Just how dense can you be?

They have not "read his word and believed." Otherwise they would not be non-trinitarian, Unitarians or Mormons. And it's not because of the "wrong interpretation of the wrong translation."

 

Is this how you handled stuff as a "Christian"? No wonder you got confused and left. Good night...

 

Still waiting for you to refute my response...whenever you decide to actually show where I'm wrong, I'll be here. You're kinda boring, to be honest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

Yes, I conjured up every christian in the world, except for you and your 6 YouTube subscribers. 

It's obvious I have not maintained the channel. So flipping what? But stay off anyway. The stench of your rotting carcass is unbearable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, midniterider said:

 

Still waiting for you to refute my response...whenever you decide to actually show where I'm wrong, I'll be here. You're kinda boring, to be honest.

This IS the refutation. Can you not read? 

  1 hour ago, LuthAMF said:

Non-trinitarian are not Christian. They are not "believers". Tho God has sufficiently clarified Himself to them (and you). The issue is not with God. 

The translation has nothing to do with Roman Catholicism either. Although they include the Apocryphal books,  it has nothing to do with their false Gospel.

Unitarians are not Christian. Translations mean nothing because they do not believe scripture.

Mormons. You think Mormons are Christian believers. And I'm supposed to grant you credibility? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LuthAMF said:

Not directed at you was it? What do you care.

 

I don't. Just having a laugh at your expense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, disillusioned said:

 

I don't. Just having a laugh at your expense.

 

At this point I be like... :banghead::banghead::freak3:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

My bad; he only has 4 subscribers.

 

https://www.youtube.com/user/LuthAMF

     @LuthAMF Dug the vids.  You say a lot of crazy shit but you've got a good voice.  Switch topics and make a podcast or maybe do some narration?

 

          mwc

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, LuthAMF said:

This IS the refutation. Can you not read? 

  1 hour ago, LuthAMF said:

Non-trinitarian are not Christian. They are not "believers". Tho God has sufficiently clarified Himself to them (and you). The issue is not with God. 

The translation has nothing to do with Roman Catholicism either. Although they include the Apocryphal books,  it has nothing to do with their false Gospel.

Unitarians are not Christian. Translations mean nothing because they do not believe scripture.

Mormons. You think Mormons are Christian believers. And I'm supposed to grant you credibility? 

 

I read what you wrote. It just doesn't refute what I said. You do know what 'refute' means, right? 

 

...

 

Here ya go:

 

re·fute
/rəˈfyo͞ot/
verb
 
  1. prove (a statement or theory) to be wrong or false; disprove.
    "these claims have not been convincingly refuted"
    synonyms: disprove, prove wrong/false, show/prove to be wrong/false, rebut, confute, give the lie to, demolish, explode, debunk, drive a coach and horses through, discredit, invalidate; More
     
     
     
       
    • prove that (someone) is wrong.
    • deny or contradict (a statement or accusation).
      "a spokesman totally refuted the allegation of bias"
      synonyms: deny, reject, repudiate, rebut, declare to be untrue; More
       
       

       

      I'll check back later to see if your brains cells finally warmed up. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, midniterider said:

 

I read what you wrote. It just doesn't refute what I said. You do know what 'refute' means, right? 

 

...

 

Here ya go:

 

re·fute
/rəˈfyo͞ot/
verb
 
  1. prove (a statement or theory) to be wrong or false; disprove.
    "these claims have not been convincingly refuted"
    synonyms: disprove, prove wrong/false, show/prove to be wrong/false, rebut, confute, give the lie to, demolish, explode, debunk, drive a coach and horses through, discredit, invalidate; More
     
     
     
       
    • prove that (someone) is wrong.
    • deny or contradict (a statement or accusation).
      "a spokesman totally refuted the allegation of bias"
      synonyms: deny, reject, repudiate, rebut, declare to be untrue; More
       
       

       

      I'll check back later to see if your brains cells finally warmed up. 

You're claiming they are bible believing Christians. Non Trinitarians BY DEFINITION are not Christian. It's self REFUTING you ignorant ass.

 

Unitarians BY DEFINITION  are not biblical, are not "believing" and are not Christian.

 

Mormons? If you stupidly equate them with Christianity, you have no business even discussing this.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LuthAMF said:

You're claiming they are bible believing Christians. Non Trinitarians BY DEFINITION are not Christian. It's self REFUTING you ignorant ass.

 

Unitarians BY DEFINITION  are not biblical, are not "believing" and are not Christian.

 

Mormons? If you stupidly equate them with Christianity, you have no business even discussing this.

 

 

In other words what you say is Christian is Christian... much like anyone wearing jeans is not an Englishman.

 

Mormons are often known as the The Church of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints.

 

I don't know..... but the bit about Jesus might be an important part of what determines if someone is a Christian? Mormons are mere one of a 1000 different sects of Christianity. The fact you try and claim they are not is absurd.

 

Catholics don't think protestants are True Christians

Protestants don't think Catholics are True Christians

Neither think Mormons are True Christians

Mormons think none of us have the revelation

 

Guess what? You all believe in Jesus Christ in one way or another!

 

Back to the fallacy you've been committing you said "If pointing out and demonstrating error constitutes the NTS fallacy, YOU can claim to still be Christian.  "

 

No I couldn't claim to be a Christian because I believe and do none of the things required to categorise me as such.

 

However each of the three broad groups listed above all share the following Christian attributes:

 

They believe in the God of the bible.

They believe in the salvation of Jesus Christ

They go to church

They have religious belief's and rituals that must be observed

 

The only thing separating these various sects are doctrinal differences.

 

Thus for Luth of XYZ doctrine to say that those of CDS, GHT, OPQ doctrines are not true Christians is asinine. Who went to heaven and made you judge of what is and is not a Christian?

 

Riddle me this - I'm serious here I'd like to know how you classify the following:

 

I believe the bible literally. Genesis is literal. I believe the earth is 6,000 years old.

I believe in baptism in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ per Acts 2:38 for salvation and the remission of sins.

I believe in receiving gifts of the Spirit per Acts 2

I believe God sends prophet's and preachers with messengers in each age for the chosen of God.

I believe in the laying on of hands and healing the sick.

I believe that sin was brought into the world when Even had sex with the serpent. This doctrine is known as Serpents seed.

I believe that in the last days the chosen will be 'raptured' or 'translated'  per 1 Thessalonians 4:17

I believe that there is one God and that the doctrine of the trinity is of the devil. God is one, but manifests in three persons being the Father, the son and the Holy Ghost. 

 

I call myself a born again Christian. What am I?

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LuthAMF said:

You're claiming they are bible believing Christians. Non Trinitarians BY DEFINITION are not Christian. It's self REFUTING you ignorant ass.

 

Unitarians BY DEFINITION  are not biblical, are not "believing" and are not Christian.

 

Mormons? If you stupidly equate them with Christianity, you have no business even discussing this.

 

 

You're so easy to fuck with. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LF: Mormons are often known as the The Church of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints. 

I don't know..... but the bit about Jesus might be an important part of what determines if someone is a Christian?

 

.....

 

No shit. The Baptists and Pentecostals dont even have Jesus Christ in their denominational name. Sounds like they are idolizing their own little organization. At least the Jehovah's Witnesses and LDS church proudly uses the name of their leader in their name. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LuthAMF said:

BY DEFINITION are not Christian.

 

It occurs to me that we might want a "DEFINITION" of Christian (TM)

 

It is of course assumed that YOUR definition will be that of a TRUE Christian (TM).

 

It's also assumed that should I ask a 'Christian' (Probably not a true one) what their definition is, AND it differs from yours, then clearly they are not TRUE CHRISTIANS (TM (C)

 

So Luth, after all this fluffing around about Christians... what is the definition of "Christian"?

 

If you tell us we might be less "Ignorant asses"

 

PS Thanks for the phrase - I'm gonna refer to Midnite as an ignorant ass from now on :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

he idea that there weren't as many words in Moses' time is silly. 

 

So how many written spoken words did the Egyptians have?  None.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.