Goodbye Jesus

Side Gallery: LuthAMF vs Joshpantera

LogicalFallacy

7 minutes ago, LuthAMF said:

There's no side debate. This is where everybody comes to gnash teeth and bare the claw.

But that doesn't mean there's no answer. 

Okay.  There's no debate but there's still an answer.  So give the answer.

mwc

Such an annoying waste of time...

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

Your understanding is flawed.

🤣😎

14 minutes ago, TrueFreedom said:

Such an annoying waste of time...

Boo hoo. "Luth won't let us steamroll him. So annoyong."

• Super Moderator

Not sure about Luth. Ten years old? Garden variety troll? Impaired somehow? All I do know is it's impossible to have a coherent exchange with him/her. I'm somewhat puzzled at the continuing attempts to engage the unengageable.

29 minutes ago, LuthAMF said:

Boo hoo. "Luth won't let us steamroll him. So annoyong."

This doesn't make much sense either.

You tell us we're very, very wrong but your truth is able to be steamrolled nonetheless?  That can't possibly be.  Your truth, or rather, THE truth, once you dispense it here, should be unassailable.

I know you and I are best friends and all but you seem to be making some blunders today.  You messed up with that whole Matthew thing and now this?  But don't worry, I'm still with you.  Me and you buddy.

mwc

1 hour ago, mwc said:

Okay.  There's no debate but there's still an answer.  So give the answer.

mwc

At this point,  I think it's clear that he has given his answer: it's some variation of "your understanding is flawed" or "you are confused". Clearly the implication is that @LuthAMF thinks he is the only one who has the true revelation. The rest of us can get fucked.

1 minute ago, disillusioned said:

At this point,  I think it's clear that he has given his answer: it's some variation of "your understanding is flawed" or "you are confused". Clearly the implication is that @LuthAMF thinks he is the only one who has the true revelation. The rest of us can get fucked.

Would I have chosen to be best friends with someone who didn't actually have answers and wasn't willing to provide them?  That would be silly.  Of course he will.  Just in due time and when we're ready.  And even then perhaps only to a select group that he's determined beforehand should have those answers.  There's probably a lot more things than this that I can't even imagine that will go into the decision and I'm his super best friend.  I think if we go back over what he's already written there's a lot in there and we can probably discover quite a bit through various means of inquiry on those posts.

No, he's just acting this way because it's in our best interests.  You should just keep on trusting in him.

mwc

• Super Moderator
43 minutes ago, disillusioned said:

At this point,  I think it's clear that he has given his answer: it's some variation of "your understanding is flawed" or "you are confused".

Luth would probably think it was a "stupid game" if one of us kept saying that to him.  😆

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, mwc said:

You messed up with that whole Matthew thing

Sorry, but no, I didn't. 

47 minutes ago, disillusioned said:

Not at all. I do say it's an ages-old question that has been answered countless times. You reject it. Big surprise. 

54 minutes ago, florduh said:

Not sure about Luth. Ten years old? Garden variety troll? Impaired somehow? All I do know is it's impossible to have a coherent exchange with him/her. I'm somewhat puzzled at the continuing attempts to engage the unengageable.

The debate with Josh is not a coherent exchange? He disagrees with every point I make but it's a coherent ecchange.

7 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

Luth would probably think it was a "stupid game" if one of us kept saying that to him.  😆

Only from you.

40 minutes ago, LuthAMF said:

Sorry, but no, I didn't. 

Don't be embarrassed by how badly you did.  I'm still your friend.  We're brothers now.  Your stupid answers aren't a problem with me.  They show me you're trying.  It's cute to watch you fumble around with these sorts of things.

mwc

1 hour ago, florduh said:

When have you personally tried? What have we actually talked about? You think this is all my fault and you're all so squeaky clean lil darlings? The only "engagement" I see from you is that you jump in here and there over something I've said. 

"Impaired?" You ask. Yep. Probably in some way. No more so than anyone else. But I've not yet lost use of my faculties and hope to make sense if things just like anyone else. But there are some serious realities in this life and I dont take them lightly. So..there we are.

4 minutes ago, mwc said:

Don't be embarrassed by how badly you did.  I'm still your friend.  We're brothers now.  Your stupid answers aren't a problem with me.  They show me you're trying.  It's cute to watch you fumble around with these sorts of things.

mwc

We'll see...the suspense will kill you I'm sure.

• Super Moderator
1 hour ago, LuthAMF said:

Only from you.

Takes stupid to know stupid, I reckon.

• Super Moderator

Luth-ifer has written 12 posts in this thread since first being asked if christianity had proven the existence of god.  12 posts.  Not one of them answers the question.  

23 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

Luth-ifer has written 12 posts in this thread since first being asked if christianity had proven the existence of god.  12 posts.  Not one of them answers the question.  

Get a cat. Stop obsessing over me.

2 hours ago, disillusioned said:

The great commission plays second fiddle to his trolling. 

Not dusting off his sandals either

• Super Moderator
55 minutes ago, LuthAMF said:

Get a cat. Stop obsessing over me.

Are you saying you're less than a pussy?

• Haha 1

Anyone who defines themselves by their unbelief and who asks this question is NEVER interested in anything being said AND YOU ALL KNOW IT!”

Cheesus... I seriously doubt that many forum members define themselves by their past mistakes. Most of us were indoctrinated into your death cult from infancy. We came here to purge and recover. I’m still just paying it forward.

But you’re right about the lack of interest you’re likely to find here in being convinced again that the Christian bible is literally true or that any form of Christianity is even tenable.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yawn. Time for a new Christian with something useful to say. 

• Super Moderator

How dare you demand that I prove one of my unfounded claims, when, according to my other unfounded claims, it has already been proven; especially when I know that, as soon as I offer my "proof", you're just going to refute it with logic, reason, and even science?!?

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, LuthAMF said:

We'll see...the suspense will kill you I'm sure.

Yay!  That's the sort of response that makes you so very special to me.  👨‍❤️‍👨

mwc