Goodbye Jesus

Side Gallery: LuthAMF vs Joshpantera

LogicalFallacy

2 hours ago, florduh said:

You're either a troll or an idiot. Those who recognize this poster as a troll, speak up now. FYI we don't need a majority vote, or any vote.

I vote troll.

Poster LuthAMF is an empty suit, a narcissist, a little shit, a TULIP wannabe and is quite disingenuous, for starters.  He has been this way since May 2019 when he first arrived on this forum.  He isn't worth the time, except perhaps to help him make an ass out of himself in public for all to see.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LogicalFallacy said:

Dear God please help this man create a semi decent argument instead of obvious clap trap. Amen.

He did. And you conveniently ignored it.

Show me where I've claimed my bias and perspective are pristine.

The "you" is a collective of the sentiment that runs through nearly everything here.

We are asking...

2 hours ago, LogicalFallacy said:

We want to know

2 hours ago, LogicalFallacy said:

Don't need a YT vid to explain it.

Yet "we" put up YT  vids to explain to me. See? A collective "we" is what you just used. So i used a collective "you".

So bag it.

7 minutes ago, sdelsolray said:

Poster LuthAMF is an empty suit, a narcissist, a little shit, a TULIP wannabe and is quite disingenuous, for starters.  He has been this way since May 2019 when he first arrived on this forum.  He isn't worth the time, except perhaps to help him make an ass out of himself in public for all to see.

So you've said before.

Bold behind your keyboard huh?

57 minutes ago, LuthAMF said:

So you've said before.

Bold behind your keyboard huh?

Hey, tell us the part about how I and (the others) get punished, annihilated or otherwise short-shrifted if I and (the others) don't believe as you do.

That part is funny.

And, as a bonus, after you tell us all about that, you can then go away, having completed your mission.

@florduh at this point this thread and the other one be like:

I don't care what happens. I'm only replying to point out the absurd to lurkers. I don't think this conversation is actually going to go anywhere.

9 hours ago, florduh said:

You're either a troll or an idiot. Those who recognize this poster as a troll, speak up now. FYI we don't need a majority vote, or any vote.

He's definitely a troll.  He whines about ad hominems, but IIRC he was the one who started in on the insults.  Probably pleasuring himself while fantasizing about making as many people as annoyed as possible.

• Super Moderator
11 hours ago, LogicalFallacy said:

I don't care what happens. I'm only replying to point out the absurd to lurkers. I don't think this conversation is actually going to go anywhere.

So maybe 25 pages is enough to make the point?

• Super Moderator
19 minutes ago, florduh said:

We have given him more than enough airtime to present his version of christianity.  We've gotten a lot of copy-and-paste apologetics, a lot of logical fallacies, and a lot of "I'm right; you're confused".  We haven't gotten any of his original thoughts, ideas, or beliefs; to the extent that I'm convinced he has none of his own.  If he were going to contribute anything to this community, or become a productive member of it, he's had ample time to do so; and he has clearly chosen not to.  He seems to just want to trample through here like an elephant demanding his claims be accepted because somebody, somewhere, sometime said they were true.  In my opinion, he's offered all he has to offer; and, other than just getting an occasional laugh at his expense, I see no other use in keeping him around.

• Super Moderator

7 hours ago, florduh said:

Yeah, quite probably.

I'd like to point out that my last post in the "debate" was oh- so-conveniently deleted. 

Here's another "point".

For 25 pages nobody here knows how to spell "GALLERY"

Everyone - Luth finally got something right! Yeeha!

Tis true, I confess all my sins. I misspelt the title. I put an "a" where there should have been an "e".

I have repented and corrected the thread title.

Hallelujah I'm saved.

I'm also overjoyed that Luth got one thing right in 25 pages! :funny:

• Haha 1

On 8/26/2019 at 12:35 AM, LuthAMF said:

I'd like to point out that my last post in the "debate" was oh- so-conveniently deleted. 

Here's another "point".

For 25 pages nobody here knows how to spell "GALLERY"

Nothing in the debate is deleted, btw. Another spurious claim. 

You posted three times back to back and then I responded with two posts. Everything's there....

On 8/27/2019 at 4:29 PM, Joshpantera said:

Nothing in the debate is deleted, btw. Another spurious claim. 

You posted three times back to back and then I responded with two posts. Everything's there....

That's a lie, Josh. You CLOSED the debate having declared victory and then re-opened it with further comment. My last post re-appeared after you re-opened it. 

The debate is sitting there open. Are you unable to comment? If so I'll have to see why you can't post. 

2 hours ago, Joshpantera said:

The debate is sitting there open. Are you unable to comment? If so I'll have to see why you can't post. 

Someone CLOSED THE DEBATE and my last post was removed. Then, obviously someone re-opened it and my post re-appeared. I assumed it was you, having declared victory. Either way, the debate was closed. 

8 hours ago, LuthAMF said:

I assumed

You assume quite a lot of things, btw. 

1) The existence of a god.

2) The bible as the revealed truth of that assumed god.

3) The historical existence of mythological characters in a supernatural fairy tale saga. 

4) The validity of extremely biased christian theologians and apologist's through the years.

5) The assumption that you've correctly assumed all of the above and are among the only "true christians" in the world. 

This record of assumption (based on apriori belief and presupposition) is on display in the debate. WE very much want people to read through the back and fourth and see a real time example of the narcissistic oriented, "I'm right and everyone else is wrong," type of christian mentality that is very common the world over. If WE give you guys a long enough rope, you will hang yourselves over and over again. And for all intensive purposes, you guys are your own worst enemies as far as that goes. You destroy any potential credibility for yourselves in the process of intellectually dishonest discourse and claim making. You put on display for everyone how truly deluded you are in your own decision making and reasoning, based entirely on foundations of sand (presupposition). 

And that's where the debate currently sits. The damage is done. You've done it to yourself. And there is no escape for you in my opinion. You're welcome to try and prove me wrong and turn this thing around in your favor. As the debate is open. If you fail, and a new apologist comes along and wants to pick up the baton and go up against me, then I'll welcome their discourse as well. 

Good day!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Joshpantera said:

You assume quite a lot of things, btw. 

1) The existence of a god.

2) The bible as the revealed truth of that assumed god.

3) The historical existence of mythological characters in a supernatural fairy tale saga. 

4) The validity of extremely biased christian theologians and apologist's through the years.

5) The assumption that you've correctly assumed all of the above and are among the only "true christians" in the world. 

This record of assumption (based on apriori belief and presupposition) is on display in the debate. WE very much want people to read through the back and fourth and see a real time example of the narcissistic oriented, "I'm right and everyone else is wrong," type of christian mentality that is very common the world over. If WE give you guys a long enough rope, you will hang yourselves over and over again. And for all intensive purposes, you guys are your own worst enemies as far as that goes. You destroy any potential credibility for yourselves in the process of intellectually dishonest discourse and claim making. You put on display for everyone how truly deluded you are in your own decision making and reasoning, based entirely on foundations of sand (presupposition). 

And that's where the debate currently sits. The damage is done. You've done it to yourself. And there is no escape for you in my opinion. You're welcome to try and prove me wrong and turn this thing around in your favor. As the debate is open. If you fail, and a new apologist comes along and wants to pick up the baton and go up against me, then I'll welcome their discourse as well. 

Good day!

Tell me who closed and re-opened the debate.

55 minutes ago, LuthAMF said:

Tell me who closed and re-opened the debate.

And for another formal warning

Discussion of Moderation (added December 31, 2013)

There must be no public discussion of the moderation of posts or members on the forums. In all cases of dispute, members are to first attempt dialogue with the Moderation staff by Private Message (PM). To ensure the privacy of such matters, these discussions are considered part of moderation between members and staff, and may not be publicly discussed on this site. Final appeals will be decided by the administrator. General issues and concerns about moderation can also be directed to the site administrator.

In addition, members whose posts were acted upon (either edited or deleted), may not re-post the post or thread anywhere on the forum without staff's permission. Members who ignore moderation after a reasonable amount of time, through PM or otherwise, will incur further action, such as restriction of the account.