LogicalFallacy

Televangelist justifies his use of private jets

That Last Week Tonight episode was pure gold. There's alot of good stuff on that show,  imo.  But that one was next level.

And here is this dude in an interview. Creepy as at certain points. Batshit cray cray for the rest of it. I reckon it was people like this that wrote the bible.

Is this guy for real or is he just trolling? When I worked for a newspaper I once did a story from the inside of a locked ward in a mental hospital and this guy acts just like some of them.

19 minutes ago, older said:

Is this guy for real or is he just trolling? When I worked for a newspaper I once did a story from the inside of a locked ward in a mental hospital and this guy acts just like some of them.

That's real. That's Kenneth Copeland. Yes he's bat shit crazy. No we haven't locked him up because he speaks God talk.

There's a xian school around here that keeps a private jet at our local airport.  I'm not exactly sure what it is since I haven't gotten a good look at it but it looks almost like a 727 from the couples of times I've driven by there.

Xians need to keep separate from the rest of the muggles so I guess this makes sense.  They can use their gross muggle money that they hold in common on all this stuff since, after all, the poor will always be among us so what better to spend this stuff on, right?

mwc

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.