Jump to content
LuthAMF

https://cort2020.com/

Recommended Posts

LuthAMF     10

 

As an aside, I made an extreme error in judgment by posting what I thought to be harmless. Seems there's no such thing around here. The claws, fangs and irrational offense came out very very quickly.

Folks made a big to do that's for sure. Seems there's a Ringleader in fomenting offense taken.

Lesson learned. Again.

 

This is how sincere this man's apology was.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would any of you here appreciate having your private messages to one another displayed for all to see? You're lying if you say it wouldn't matter.

 

So that little envelop for PM is no different than the bell for open notification? 

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, LuthAMF said:

Would any of you here appreciate having your private messages to one another displayed for all to see? You're lying if you say it wouldn't matter.

 

So that little envelop for PM is no different than the bell for open notification? 

 

 

 

I think private messages should generally only be shared publicly with the consent of both parties.  Not sure there was anything particularly sensitive in these messages, but still.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Though Luth's assessment of this thread is clearly a load of crap, I do have to agree with him that his PMs should not have been publicly displayed without his consent. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have deleted the post and offer my apologies.

  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sometimes the best response to a troll, is no response at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Weezer said:

Sometimes the best response to a troll, is no response at all.

Does a troll engage in debate with one of your own?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, LuthAMF said:

Does a troll engage in debate with one of your own?

 

Not if he keeps responding. 😂

 

The unanswered questions are not too complex. What do you mean by literal? Where is your evidence for the BBT supporting Genesis? Let's continue shall we? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Joshpantera said:

 

Not if he keeps responding. 😂

 

The unanswered questions are not too complex. What do you mean by literal? Where is your evidence for the BBT supporting Genesis? Let's continue shall we? 

Sorry. I did get sidetracked rather than sticking with you.

Yes, let's continue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Btw...

Your theology is horrendous. But we'll get to it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/17/2019 at 12:23 AM, LuthAMF said:

Your theology is horrendous.

 

Fixed. ;)

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.