Goodbye Jesus

So Encouraging

ConsiderTheSource

So encouraging.  I wish him well.

• Like 5

Wow. I haven't though about him in a while. My parents were all about his teaching and books when I was a teen. Glad he found his way out. Now he just need to find his way here. :)

In all sincerity, this makes me very happy. I hope he's doing well.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

That was really great read! I have actually never heard of him, mainly because I never actually did much Christian reading (I guess I never really did enjoy the faith.) But it is really cool to see someone leave the faith and make a humble post about it that assures all sides that he means no harm to anyone in particular. It's courageous to see someone own their decisions like that and also admit to the wrongdoings of the past and apologize for them. I, too, feel guilt for all of the things I believed and judged because of my former blind faith. There's hope to live life now with an open mind and open heart towards people of all backgrounds and beliefs. It's great to see that we're not alone in the relief from leaving the faith.

• Like 1

While I was never in that 'branch' of the religion, I was adjacent. Glad to see someone else escape from it. The xtian views on sex will totally fuck up a life in the modern world.

• Like 1