REBOOT

Reconciling GOP members with being Ex-christian

Boggles the mind....

Mitch 'the grim reaper' McConnell has been stacking up the courts with extremely conservative judges.... How does this make your day or... help your new status?

I'd say... the Lord acts in mysterious ways LMAO.

I fear many of these conservative judges as also being Christian oriented and thus undermining the separation of church and state.

We just got back from our fourth visit to the UK. Any trip there cannot avoid the history, two-thousand years of which is enmeshed with Christianity. And when you study what happened there for most of that time, you come away with an understanding of why our founding fathers wrote the First Amendment and why they did not want a government combined with religion. And the horror isn't just tied to the infamous Henry VIII. The depth and breadth of the depravity is astounding. That we should slip into a theocracy is a worrisome thought, and we have already seen incremental movement in that direction by some of the courts and elected leaders.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, older said:

I fear many of these conservative judges as also being Christian oriented and thus undermining the separation of church and state.

Well yeah... it's a 'no-brainer' that you can kiss the separation of church and state goodbye in the bible belt. If you're an ex-christian in those states you can always use your god-given right to bear arms and keep these half-brained MAGA zealots away.

Best recipe to break up the US of A... try pushing those fine christian values to blue states with supreme court backing. Good luck McConnell.

Dave, if you're honest with your efforts... you'll realize that separating religion from politics is futile.

This site is swimming in the deepest hypocrisy and is effectively consistent with christian faith.

I mean... just wake up. WTF.

• Thanks 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.