Goodbye Jesus

Masihi - Why do you believe God exists?

LogicalFallacy

6 hours ago, midniterider said:

I took Microsoft out on a date last night, got her drunk and well, you know.

How much did she charge you?

6 hours ago, midniterider said:

It reminds me of when the Christian does this:

Christian: Atheism is a belief system.

Atheist: No it isnt. I dont worship atheism. There's no atheist god. No atheist bible. 

Then somewhere down the road...

Atheist: I believe I'll have a hamburger for lunch.

Christian: See! You do have beliefs!

Here is a better one

A Z Corporation:  A corporation is a person

Atheist:  No they aren't

After the election to amend the State Constitution that permanently bans a State income tax

Atheist:  Why in God's name do I have to pay a state income tax after the amendment to prohibit the state imposing a state income was approved by a majority vote.

A Z Corporation:  Because you are not a corporation.

13 hours ago, LogicalFallacy said:

Even though he clearly should have, given that corporation sins are far greater that the average persons sins.

That is clearly a misinterpretation since it is obvious that he sacrificed himself for the profit of the Corporation of Rome.  While it has grown since incorporating, which ironically was around the  period recorded in the New Testament when the corporate governance was just emerging into existence.  So where did Jesus find great faith, in Jerusalem?  Bethlehem, Galilee?  In Rome....in the house of a stockholder of Rome. 

When Jesus heard it, he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel. Matt 8:10

It was during this period that the first working models for the corporation system of governance were beginning to used in the field as referenced in the passage just several verses down from the great faith verse cited above. If you live within the jurisdiction of a  corpus muncipalis you might want to attention to the verse about what happens to those in darkness in between the two verses or else you might find yourself it the same situation as the son of man.   

You can say what you what you want about  the corporate motto of the parent corporation "It's your world." yet personally I think they nailed it, but that's the world I know.

• Haha 1