Goodbye Jesus

Take a look at TBS H.Q. And please send money....

older

So all those folks who responded to Trinity Broadcasting's pleas for donations can now see how their money went to great works for the betterment of humanity. Scroll down to the slide show and take a look at the 33 photos of their spartan, strictly utilitarian headquarters. And please send money.

https://www.ocregister.com/2019/10/14/whats-inside-the-former-tbn-headquarters-in-costa-mesa-marble-mirrors-and-gold-3/?te=1&nl=california-today&emc=edit_ca_20191015?campaign_id=49&instance_id=13088&segment_id=17899&user_id=823d51a6d594d2a20165da8b03433e0b&regi_id=77726513

• Like 1

I used to drive by this building fairly often when I lived down that way.  I knew it was their studios and was curious what it was like inside.

mwc

Gotta hand it to them; it outdoes the Hearst mansion.

People  haven’t learned too much since the first century.  I guess there is a reason the church did not include the Didache in the canon; then they couldn’t get away with things like this.

11:6 And let the apostle when departing take nothing but bread until he arrive at his resting-place; but if he ask for money, he is a false prophet.

11:12 But whoever shall say in the spirit, Give me money, or things of that kind, listen not to him; but if he tell you concerning others that are in need that ye should give unto them, let no one judge him.