Goodbye Jesus

Thank you for being here!

Renora

I thought I was going nuts and thinking thoughts no one else did. 

It's a relief to not feel alone.  I keep working on getting over things, just being happy, coming from love, only to find myself taken advantage of and angrier than ever. 

• Like 7

Note: All Regularly Contributing Patrons enjoy Ex-Christian.net advertisement free.
  • Super Moderator

Welcome. You're not nuts or alone. There are more of "us" than "they" care to admit. Feel free to jump in!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Renora said:

It's a relief to not feel alone.  I keep working on getting over things, just being happy, coming from love, only to find myself taken advantage of and angrier than ever. 

Welcome aboard! Enjoy the community! 

• Like 1

Welcome. I'm sorry to hear that you get taken advantage of. I hope whatever the situation is can be resolved. Here's wishing you the best as you move forward. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, florduh said:

There are more of "us" than "they" care to admit.

Hi Renora, and welcome. Florduh is right. Most of us just maintain a low profile. I'll bet there are more than you think in the pews on Sunday, there just because, and perhaps for the social aspect and the food.

And we're here to listen any time you want to vent.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Renora said:

Sit back, relax and enjoy the conversations you have here. 

• Like 1

Welcome. This is a community built on helping others in similar situations. Feel free to join in and contribute, ask questions, etc.

• Like 2

Welcome! 

If you're being taken advantage of, it's time to set boundaries (many of us here didn't grow up with proper boundaries and needed to learn about them) and take your power back. 

• Like 2

Say, Renora, you might want to Google "assertive rights." There are a couple of sites with slightly different versions of the same idea. If you can internalize some of those assertive rights, that will help with avoiding being taken advantage of.

• Like 1

It’s easy to think Christians make up the majority of the population, but they are kind of like flies. They seem to be everywhere and they annoy the crap out of people. Glad you found this sight. I’m certain you will find it helpful.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@Renora

Welcome to Ex-C!

Sorry you're going through some nasty stuffs. Helps to talk about it. Let 'er rip when you are ready.

- MOHO (Mind Of His Own)

• Like 1

On 11/17/2019 at 3:40 PM, Renora said:

It's a relief to not feel alone.  

You're home honey. Pull up a chair and stay for awhile. You will never be alone on this site. Good to have you! Looking forward to hearing more from you!

Welcome to Ex-c!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I hope Renora is okay.  Looks like she only visited that one time.