Goodbye Jesus

Don’t Overlook Our Blogs

TABA

There are some very good Blogs here at Ex-Christian.Net.   For whatever reason, I - and probably others too - often overlook them.  I was reminded of this by a very good new post by @Lerk in his Blog “Be Ready Always to Give an Answer”.  Do yourself a favor and check it out, along with the other Blogs.  Good stuff.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Quite true. Though I check the board fairly regularly, I usually forget about the blogs. I check them maybe a couple times a year, but I should try to remember to check them out more often.

37 minutes ago, Citsonga said:

Quite true. Though I check the board fairly regularly, I usually forget about the blogs. I check them maybe a couple times a year, but I should try to remember to check them out more often.

I use the MyStream feature as my default feed, so I see new forum messages but also blog posts and status updates from members.  I definitely get the feeling that most members don’t see the blog posts or status updates.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TABA said:

I use the MyStream feature as my default feed, so I see new forum messages but also blog posts and status updates from members.  I definitely get the feeling that most members don’t see the blog posts or status updates.

I'm not familiar with the MyStream feature. I usually just start from the Activity tab to see where the latest posts are.

I just commented on one of the blogs and I see that it is showing up under the Activity tab. I guess it's just that the blog activity isn't frequent enough to get much notice that way.

8 minutes ago, Citsonga said:

I'm not familiar with the MyStream feature. I usually just start from the Activity tab to see where the latest posts are.

I started using MyStream to filter out the Totally-Off-Topic section back when it was crazy a year or two ago.  Sanity seems to have been restored in recent months so now MyStream is set up to basically be the same as “All Activity”: it shows me everything.  

Thanks, TABA. I logged in and was wondering what all of the notifications were!

On 1/12/2020 at 10:52 AM, TABA said:

I didn't even know that was there! Thanks for pointing it out.

51 minutes ago, Lerk said:

Thanks, TABA. I logged in and was wondering what all of the notifications were!

Yeah well you're probably gonna get some more because I've been reading through your blog posts and liking what I see.  Good work!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, TABA said:

Yeah well you're probably gonna get some more because I've been reading through your blog posts and liking what I see.  Good work!

Thank you very much.