Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TABA

Don’t Overlook Our Blogs

Recommended Posts

There are some very good Blogs here at Ex-Christian.Net.   For whatever reason, I - and probably others too - often overlook them.  I was reminded of this by a very good new post by @Lerk in his Blog “Be Ready Always to Give an Answer”.  Do yourself a favor and check it out, along with the other Blogs.  Good stuff.  

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quite true. Though I check the board fairly regularly, I usually forget about the blogs. I check them maybe a couple times a year, but I should try to remember to check them out more often.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Citsonga said:

Quite true. Though I check the board fairly regularly, I usually forget about the blogs. I check them maybe a couple times a year, but I should try to remember to check them out more often.

 

I use the MyStream feature as my default feed, so I see new forum messages but also blog posts and status updates from members.  I definitely get the feeling that most members don’t see the blog posts or status updates.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TABA said:

 

I use the MyStream feature as my default feed, so I see new forum messages but also blog posts and status updates from members.  I definitely get the feeling that most members don’t see the blog posts or status updates.

 

I'm not familiar with the MyStream feature. I usually just start from the Activity tab to see where the latest posts are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just commented on one of the blogs and I see that it is showing up under the Activity tab. I guess it's just that the blog activity isn't frequent enough to get much notice that way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Citsonga said:

 

I'm not familiar with the MyStream feature. I usually just start from the Activity tab to see where the latest posts are.

 

I started using MyStream to filter out the Totally-Off-Topic section back when it was crazy a year or two ago.  Sanity seems to have been restored in recent months so now MyStream is set up to basically be the same as “All Activity”: it shows me everything.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks, TABA. I logged in and was wondering what all of the notifications were!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/12/2020 at 10:52 AM, TABA said:

 

I use the MyStream feature as my default feed, so I see new forum messages but also blog posts and status updates from members.  I definitely get the feeling that most members don’t see the blog posts or status updates.

 

I didn't even know that was there! Thanks for pointing it out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Lerk said:

Thanks, TABA. I logged in and was wondering what all of the notifications were!

 

Yeah well you're probably gonna get some more because I've been reading through your blog posts and liking what I see.  Good work!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, TABA said:

 

Yeah well you're probably gonna get some more because I've been reading through your blog posts and liking what I see.  Good work!

 

Thank you very much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.