Goodbye Jesus

My brother is dying

Wertbag

Sorry for your loss, my friend. Take care.

• Like 1

So, so sorry for the loss of your brother. This is where life is really hard. (I lost my sister so I really empathize with losing a sibling)   He is finally resting now. Live for him sweetie.

Live for him everyday. It takes time so allow yourself lots of rest and peace. Go do something nice for yourself today. 

I give you the biggest virtual (((hug)))

• Like 5

I am sorry for your loss, @Wertbag.

No words can remove the pain of losing a loved one but I hope we at Ex-C can blunt it a little. 

I'm sorry Wertbag. Death is so powerful and impossible to comprehend. The day after your brother died my wife's niece found her father dead in his bed upon waking. He was my wife's oldest brother, Vic,  just a month or two from turning 65 but the death came without warning. The niece had lost her mother less than a year ago. An autopsy will be done to determine the cause of her father's death. Even though I wasn't close with Vic the fact that his life just vanished is so confounding, bewildering. All this just emphasizes the point you made, "Enjoy your life while you can. We never know how long we have." Be kind and patient with yourself. Mourning can be so unpredictable. I really like Margee's ideas for self care when you're ready. Thank you for keeping us with you throughout this process and know that we are still here for you.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1