Goodbye Jesus

Israel embassy and coronavirus

Skeptics

I don't believe any christians goverments have anything to do with God.

I wonder than why Israel, from all countries, doesen't relly on God.

They do the opossite :

"Any Israeli citizen or resident will be permitted entry to Israel.

Non-citizens or non-residents who have visited China, Japan, South Korea, Thailand, Hong Kong, Singapore or Macau in the 14 days prior will be denied entry into Israel."

It is a appeal to hate, to others and appeal to ignorance that israeli citizens are 100 % to be healthy.

Sorry I'm not following you thoughts here.

What is an appeal to hate?

Israel is largely secular, but with a very powerful and vocal fundamental minority. Those Israelites who don't believe in God won't rely on him.

And Christians in Government certainly act in accordance with their God beliefs in relation to Israel. A lot of the preferential treatment Israel receives is directly related to Christians in power who believe they are Gods chosen.

And I don't think anyone believes that Israeli citizens are 100% healthy. It's simply a country taking care of its own and blocking non citizens. This is largely because a state has a responsibility towards looking after its citizens that it doesn't have towards non citizens or non residents. Nothing to do with hate.

• Like 1

In the quote i have given, results that they don't bother to check people from other countries, with medical tools etc., if they are healty or not.

The country just take the easy way, no asian people allowed.

You say that Israel is secular. Than romanian televisions manipulates people in believing that  Israel is a God choosen people, holly country etc., really a appeal to majority, than.

I had finished a medical school and it is a appeal to spite than, if appeal to hate seem to blunt. This is why i find it wrong not to use medical devices on people when they enter Israel. I know about the incubation period.

33 minutes ago, Skeptics said:

In the quote i have given, results that they don't bother to check people from other countries, with medical tools etc., if they are healty or not.

All people are currently being screened - citizen or not in every country I am aware of. Do you have anything to back up the claim they are not checking people from other countries?

If you tell them you've only been to France they won't bother checking you because your chances of being infected by visiting France is very very small.

The country just take the easy way, no asian people allowed.

It doesn't say no Asian people - it says Non-citizens or non-residents who have visted a list of countries that are deemed high risk. Thus if I visited Wuhan, China, then tried to enter pretty much any other country they'd say NO. And I'm as white as they come. No sense in turning something that is not racial into a racial thing.

You say that Israel is secular.

Yes, because it is.

Than romanian televisions manipulates people in believing that  Israel is a God choosen people, holly country etc., really a appeal to majority, than.

Yes - American right wing evangelists do the same, and often influence the people and the Government to this end. Both Romania and the US are very religious countries... compared to say the UK or New Zealand.

I had finished a medical school and it is a appeal to spite than, if appeal to hate seem to blunt. This is why i find it wrong not to use medical devices on people when they enter Israel. I know about the incubation period.

Again, can you demonstrate that Israel is not screening it's own citizens if they have been to China? I'll bet they are, and they will isolate it's citizens who are infected. I think you are reading way to much into a simple embassy notice.

Again, can you demonstrate that Israel is not screening it's own citizens if they have been to China?

1 hour ago, LogicalFallacy said:

Ok, i made bad reasoning with the 100 % word and a bad judgement with "Any Israeli citizen or resident will be permitted entry to Israel."

59 minutes ago, Skeptics said:

Again, can you demonstrate that Israel is not screening it's own citizens if they have been to China?

Ok, i made bad reasoning with the 100 % word and a bad judgement with "Any Israeli citizen or resident will be permitted entry to Israel."

That's ok. It's just a case of learning to read things in a wider context. You might be right, they might be not screening, but without further substantial evidence to back that up its probably more likely than not that they are screening.

Also I should say welcome to Ex-C. I believe these are your firsts posts here? Perhaps you'd like to head to the Introductions section and introduce yourself to the other members here?