Goodbye Jesus

Why does the Christian God treat women as inferior to men?

LeiaBryant

• Super Moderator
34 minutes ago, Justus said:

What did you want a relationship with?  the Church or God?

Neither.  

1 hour ago, LeiaBryant said:

Miracles are another name for magick

Miracles are another name for favorable unexplained circumstances.

• Like 3

• Super Moderator

Miracle Whip is another name for horrifically disgusting processed goat sperm attempting to mascarade as a sandwich condiment.

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

Miracle Whip is another name for horrifically disgusting processed goat sperm attempting to mascarade as a sandwich condiment.

OK. So, this afternoon, while Mrs. MOHO is begin a good little xtian wiffy and making my lunch I will inform her that she can hold the mayo. :woopsie:

Guest freedwoman

Because women allow it. Women say they want equality but say men can't hit them back. They still want men to protect them. They care about their appearance more than intelligence and physical strength. They like the bad guys. Then they cry foul and play the victim when he gets bad on them. What did you expect ladies. I don't understand my own biological sex? Women are another species. I'm done with defending women. What have they ever done for me? Oh yeah they rejected and condemned and insulted me for not being like the rest of them. 

Guest freedwoman
Just now, freedwoman said:

Because women allow it. Women say they want equality but say men can't hit them back. They still want men to protect them. They care about their appearance more than intelligence and physical strength. They like the bad guys. Then they cry foul and play the victim when he gets bad on them. What did you expect ladies. I don't understand my own biological sex? Women are another species. I'm done with defending women. What have they ever done for me? Oh yeah they rejected and condemned and insulted me for not being like the rest of them. 

Ladies you're on your own. Plus "Girl Power" does not exist. Who's stronger? Men. Who invented and built the world? Men. Who runs the world? Men. What was the name of that woman chess player who competed against the best man chess player and won??? Take your time. I have the rest of my life for you to answer me. 😉

• Super Moderator

I've been over this several times, but here it goes again.

Waaaay back in the 1970s I had a woman dentist. A woman doctor. My business served other businesses, many were owned by women. A female coworker left and became a firefighter back in the '70s. We have women in positions of power and influence for some time now as prime ministers, presidents, in Congress and the Senate, governors, mayors, preachers, CEOs, astronauts, professors and judges. Still, most women seem more interested in the newest eyeliner or baby seat than the news or stock market.

I think women still hold a slight majority in this country, at least they comprise about half the population, so it seems evident that many women just aren't into the feminist agenda. Still, women hold the same positions as men in spite of the other women. If only atheists could do that well.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, freedwoman said:

Oh yeah they rejected and condemned and insulted me for not being like the rest of them. 

You certainly get this in some feminist circles. Some feminists have forgotten that the cause is for equality of rights and choice and instead want every woman to be a CEO. Thus when a woman proudly announces she's a mother and a housewife cause she likes that role she is viciously put down. 

Choice... if you want to be a CEO go do it. If you want to be a housewife go do it. All power to you. Freedom of choice is what it's About, not fitting a mold.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, florduh said:

I've been over this several times, but here it goes again.

Waaaay back in the 1970s I had a woman dentist. A woman doctor. My business served other businesses, many were owned by women. A female coworker left and became a firefighter back in the '70s. We have women in positions of power and influence for some time now as prime ministers, presidents, in Congress and the Senate, governors, mayors, preachers, CEOs, astronauts, professors and judges. Still, most women seem more interested in the newest eyeliner or baby seat than the news or stock market.

I think women still hold a slight majority in this country, at least they comprise about half the population, so it seems evident that many women just aren't into the feminist agenda. Still, women hold the same positions as men in spite of the other women. If only atheists could do that well.

That's all well and good but women absolutely, positively cannot be carpenters.

The logic behind that assertion is quite scientific - you see women have a serious problem with measuring. The reason is that, for years women have been told, over and over, that this (holding index finger 3" from thumb) is TEN INCHES!

• Haha 3

On 3/10/2020 at 5:38 PM, LeiaBryant said:

I believe their God exist, I just follow different Gods. 

Yeah in their minds it exists. 

• Like 1

@LeiaBryant You've stated you believe in both the existence of Yahweh/Jesus and Inanna. There are at least 3,000 listed Gods in human history, probably more that we've never heard of.

Do you believe they all exist? If not, why not?

And if you do believe they all exist, do you also believe in the Invisible Pink Unicorn, the flying spaghetti monster, or heaven forbid, the Six Nippled One? If not, why not?

Just to be clear, I'm interested in your thinking and reasoning - this is not an interrogation, and there are no right or wrong answers.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, freedwoman said:

Ladies you're on your own. Plus "Girl Power" does not exist. Who's stronger? Men. Who invented and built the world? Men. Who runs the world? Men. What was the name of that woman chess player who competed against the best man chess player and won??? Take your time. I have the rest of my life for you to answer me. 😉

I am the equal to men because of my magick. God may have made man and woman but the Goddess gave us magick and made us equal.

13 minutes ago, LogicalFallacy said:

@LeiaBryant You've stated you believe in both the existence of Yahweh/Jesus and Inanna. There are at least 3,000 listed Gods in human history, probably more that we've never heard of.

Do you believe they all exist? If not, why not?

And if you do believe they all exist, do you also believe in the Invisible Pink Unicorn, the flying spaghetti monster, or heaven forbid, the Six Nippled One? If not, why not?

Just to be clear, I'm interested in your thinking and reasoning - this is not an interrogation, and there are no right or wrong answers.

Yes the Gods exist. I haven't channeled all of them so I can't say how many are out there. As far as flying spaghetti monster et al I have never heard of anyone channeling them so I am slightly skeptical of them.

7 hours ago, MOHO said:

Miracles are another name for favorable unexplained circumstances.

That's the atheist version of a miracle/ magick. Also a spell is basically the same as a prayer.

27 minutes ago, LeiaBryant said:

Yes the Gods exist. I haven't channeled all of them so I can't say how many are out there. As far as flying spaghetti monster et al I have never heard of anyone channeling them so I am slightly skeptical of them.

Well I'm not sure about channeling the Invisible Pink Unicorn but I have had prayers answered. I'm not sure if it was a spell as such or just a request? Basically it was praying/asking for someone who had not been seen for some time, for them to contact us, which they did within half an hour or so!

I can actually prove this happened. Would this count as evidence?

Guest freedwoman
3 hours ago, MOHO said:

That's all well and good but women absolutely, positively cannot be carpenters.

The logic behind that assertion is quite scientific - you see women have a serious problem with measuring. The reason is that, for years women have been told, over and over, that this (holding index finger 3" from thumb) is TEN INCHES!

Women also don't have the physical strength to be Carpenters. They aren't spatial either. 

Guest freedwoman
2 hours ago, LeiaBryant said:

I am the equal to men because of my magick. God may have made man and woman but the Goddess gave us magick and made us equal.

Goddess. 🤮 God. 🤮

1 hour ago, LogicalFallacy said:

Well I'm not sure about channeling the Invisible Pink Unicorn but I have had prayers answered. I'm not sure if it was a spell as such or just a request? Basically it was praying/asking for someone who had not been seen for some time, for them to contact us, which they did within half an hour or so!

I can actually prove this happened. Would this count as evidence?

If it is more consistent than random chance then it can count as proof. Prayers are only different than magick spells because magick spells are done  in accordance with natural cycles of the earth. Prayers to the Christian God treat him as outside the natural world. My Goddess is found in all of nature.

Guest freedwoman
4 hours ago, LogicalFallacy said:

You certainly get this in some feminist circles. Some feminists have forgotten that the cause is for equality of rights and choice and instead want every woman to be a CEO. Thus when a woman proudly announces she's a mother and a housewife cause she likes that role she is viciously put down. 

Choice... if you want to be a CEO go do it. If you want to be a housewife go do it. All power to you. Freedom of choice is what it's About, not fitting a mold.

Well if they really want equality they should work in dump areas. Be mechanics and engineers. Infantry women and all that stuff. If they really cared about other women they would go to Islam nation's and fight to free those poor abused girls and women. I would. But not the spoiled entitled feminazies here. Who get all triggered and offended and cry sexism  just because some guy opened the door for her.

7 minutes ago, freedwoman said:

Goddess. 🤮 God. 🤮

At least I'm not a monotheistic authoritarian like a fundamentalist Baptist. I believe it n many Goddesses and Gods . Why is that so bad in your opinion?

Guest freedwoman
7 minutes ago, LeiaBryant said:

At least I'm not a monotheistic authoritarian like a fundamentalist Baptist. I believe it n many Goddesses and Gods . Why is that so bad in your opinion?

Their evil and support child sacrafices. But so do monotheistic Gods.

6 minutes ago, freedwoman said:

Well if they really want equality they should work in dump areas. Be mechanics and engineers. Infantry women and all that stuff. If they really cared about other women they would go to Islam nation's and fight to free those poor abused girls and women. I would. But not the spoiled entitled feminazies here. Who get all triggered and offended and cry sexism  just because some guy opened the door for her.

I actually am fighting for equality. Not everyone who claims to be a feminist actually battles against patriarchy. I seek to destroy all systems that strips women of agency over their lives. That's what I believe is fighting patriarchy. 

Just now, freedwoman said:

Their evil and support child sacraficed. But so does the Bible God.

Wicca doesn't involve the sacrifice of any living thing. Different ancient pagan customs that I find reprehensible did exist in the past but I don't worship those Gods . Wiccan belief have no sacrifice of animals let alone children. Don't lump me in with other belief systems.

Guest freedwoman
1 minute ago, LeiaBryant said:

I actually am fighting for equality. Not everyone who claims to be a feminist actually battles against patriarchy. I seek to destroy all systems that strips women of agency over their lives. That's what I believe is fighting patriarchy. 

You gonna fight against Shariah Law? You gonna go fight to free and protect girls and women from abusive Muslim men? How are you fighting the patriarchy? 

What about misandry? Boys and men have their own sruggels too. Do you have compassion for them? It is just as difficult to be a man as it is to be a woman. Just with different problems. No one cares about the men. 80% of suicides are committed by men. Men have died at the hands of abusive women because of chivalry. If a man loves kids he must be a pedo. If he likes pink or wants to do ballet he must be gay. Men are expected to protect, fight, and die for others. Men are expected to carry the entire world on their shoulders. But no one cares enough to acknowledge that. Are you sure you want true equality girl? 100%. Are you willing to really walk a mile in a man's shoes? I'm a biological adult human female a.k.a. Woman. But I can still empathize with men. And women. Equally.

Guest freedwoman
11 minutes ago, LeiaBryant said:

Wicca doesn't involve the sacrifice of any living thing. Different ancient pagan customs that I find reprehensible did exist in the past but I don't worship those Gods . Wiccan belief have no sacrifice of animals let alone children. Don't lump me in with other belief systems.

Sorry.