Goodbye Jesus

In this thread we discuss my former sect of Christianity.

LeiaBryant

I am ex-NIFB ( technical ex old IFB but doctrinal I'm ex-NIFB so I just say ex-NIFB for simplicity sake) I grew up in the most toxic cesspool of hate by spent three years in a Christian School run by these assclowns . That preacher I had died but has been replaced with a younger version of him. Watch this:

https://youtu.be/0c-arO79hjo

This is what I left behind, at on point I considered sliting my wrists and killing myself, but instead I decided FUCK THIS SHIT,I QUIT. I threw my KJV in the garbage and went searching for spiritual fullfilment in life. That's why I am now a witch. What do you all think of them?

Am I the only ex-NIFB here?

I assume Grayson Fritts, et al, would want to put bisexual radical feminist witches to death as well. Keep yourself safe down there in dipshitville, pretty please. I would suggest finding some people of like mind that are willing to lend a hand before you come out to any of these assclowns. 

And, nope my fruitcakes were in a fairly tame Pentecostal church outside the bible belt. My suggestion would be to get out of the bible belt as soon as possible. I'm out west where nobody mentions Jebus very often. 

14 minutes ago, midniterider said:

I assume Grayson Fritts, et al, would want to put bisexual radical feminist witches to death as well. Keep yourself safe down there in dipshitville, pretty please. I would suggest finding some people of like mind that are willing to lend a hand before you come out to any of these assclowns. 

And, nope my fruitcakes were in a fairly tame Pentecostal church outside the bible belt. My suggestion would be to get out of the bible belt as soon as possible. I'm out west where nobody mentions Jebus very often. 

Not coming out to them they already hate me, I have zero friends there. EDIT:My friends are in more tame churches and have nothing to do with those asswipes

5 minutes ago, LeiaBryant said:

Not coming out to them they already hate me, I have zero friends there. EDIT:My friends are in more tame churches and have nothing to do with those asswipes

Oh ok, then . :)

18 minutes ago, midniterider said:

Oh ok, then . :)

So what do you make of my former cult? I don't use the word cult lightly by the way .

18 hours ago, LeiaBryant said:

I am ex-NIFB ( technical ex old IFB but doctrinal I'm ex-NIFB so I just say ex-NIFB for simplicity sake) I grew up in the most toxic cesspool of hate by spent three years in a Christian School run by these assclowns . That preacher I had died but has been replaced with a younger version of him. Watch this:

https://youtu.be/0c-arO79hjo

This is what I left behind, at on point I considered sliting my wrists and killing myself, but instead I decided FUCK THIS SHIT,I QUIT. I threw my KJV in the garbage and went searching for spiritual fullfilment in life. That's why I am now a witch. What do you all think of them?

Don't like 'em too much, but I'm proud that you saw through the bullshit and escaped. Good luck to you!

• Like 3

Unbelievably they are worse now then when I left. I found a video of the NIFB defending forced marital relations.

https://youtu.be/SmSoxOpm0zk

Guess what everyone I just discovered they are anti-vax

https://youtu.be/bXYsVuLM5mk

Here is a in depth expliantion of the reprobate doctrine in there own words. The doctrine is what differenates them from other Baptist and most of Christianity.

achievement unlocked: I am officially banned from 3 NIFB Livestream chats on YouTube.

• 2 weeks later...

I found a fantastic resource online for information about the NIFB. Check this out:

https://nifbcult.com/

On 3/29/2020 at 10:49 AM, LeiaBryant said:

achievement unlocked: I am officially banned from 3 NIFB Livestream chats on YouTube.

OH MY GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWD!

We're here for 'ya if you need anything. </sarc>

I couldn't watch that reprobate past 2 minutes.:)

• Like 1

13 hours ago, midniterider said:

I couldn't watch that reprobate past 2 minutes.:)

in order to defeat any enemy you must understand them . Like playing against me at a chess game. If you play white and throw out 1.e4 and I respond with the Scandinavian defense you better know what you are up against or I will just crush you. I urge you to watch just to understand exactly what they are,so if you encountered the NIFB IRL you will be prepared.

5 hours ago, LeiaBryant said:

in order to defeat any enemy you must understand them . Like playing against me at a chess game. If you play white and throw out 1.e4 and I respond with the Scandinavian defense you better know what you are up against or I will just crush you. I urge you to watch just to understand exactly what they are,so if you encountered the NIFB IRL you will be prepared.

I don't feel that I need to watch all of it in order to understand. It makes me sad. I know how idiots like that will progress in their 'teaching' and it simply confirms what I already believe.

For what it's worth, I don't see any sense in all this stuff being rehearsed here.

10 hours ago, LeiaBryant said:

Queen to queen's level three, Leia. 

19 hours ago, midniterider said:

Queen to queen's level three, Leia. 

Queens level?  

• Super Moderator
1 hour ago, LeiaBryant said:

images.jpeg

7 hours ago, LeiaBryant said:

Queens level?  

Wow, the NIFB sounds pretty damm nutty! I'm sure that you are very grateful to be outta there.

I’ve followed Anderson & his wife for several years and am familiar with the NIFB. Congratulations leaving it!

How long did it take you to go from “This is The Truth” to “this is bull**** and I need to leave”?

What caused some of your first doubts?

10 hours ago, SarahJaneSmith said:

I’ve followed Anderson & his wife for several years and am familiar with the NIFB. Congratulations leaving it!

How long did it take you to go from “This is The Truth” to “this is bull**** and I need to leave”?

What caused some of your first doubts?

I was all this is true then puberty happened and I'm LGBT+ so ever thing changed. I knew damn good and well I was born this way so yeah that changed everything

• Thanks 2