LeiaBryant

In this thread we discuss my former sect of Christianity.

I am ex-NIFB ( technical ex old IFB but doctrinal I'm ex-NIFB so I just say ex-NIFB for simplicity sake) I grew up in the most toxic cesspool of hate by spent three years in a Christian School run by these assclowns . That preacher I had died but has been replaced with a younger version of him. Watch this:

https://youtu.be/0c-arO79hjo

This is what I left behind, at on point I considered sliting my wrists and killing myself, but instead I decided FUCK THIS SHIT,I QUIT. I threw my KJV in the garbage and went searching for spiritual fullfilment in life. That's why I am now a witch. What do you all think of them?

Am I the only ex-NIFB here?

I assume Grayson Fritts, et al, would want to put bisexual radical feminist witches to death as well. Keep yourself safe down there in dipshitville, pretty please. I would suggest finding some people of like mind that are willing to lend a hand before you come out to any of these assclowns. 

And, nope my fruitcakes were in a fairly tame Pentecostal church outside the bible belt. My suggestion would be to get out of the bible belt as soon as possible. I'm out west where nobody mentions Jebus very often. 

14 minutes ago, midniterider said:

I assume Grayson Fritts, et al, would want to put bisexual radical feminist witches to death as well. Keep yourself safe down there in dipshitville, pretty please. I would suggest finding some people of like mind that are willing to lend a hand before you come out to any of these assclowns. 

And, nope my fruitcakes were in a fairly tame Pentecostal church outside the bible belt. My suggestion would be to get out of the bible belt as soon as possible. I'm out west where nobody mentions Jebus very often. 

Not coming out to them they already hate me, I have zero friends there. EDIT:My friends are in more tame churches and have nothing to do with those asswipes

5 minutes ago, LeiaBryant said:

Not coming out to them they already hate me, I have zero friends there. EDIT:My friends are in more tame churches and have nothing to do with those asswipes

Oh ok, then . :)

18 minutes ago, midniterider said:

Oh ok, then . :)

So what do you make of my former cult? I don't use the word cult lightly by the way .

18 hours ago, LeiaBryant said:

I am ex-NIFB ( technical ex old IFB but doctrinal I'm ex-NIFB so I just say ex-NIFB for simplicity sake) I grew up in the most toxic cesspool of hate by spent three years in a Christian School run by these assclowns . That preacher I had died but has been replaced with a younger version of him. Watch this:

https://youtu.be/0c-arO79hjo

This is what I left behind, at on point I considered sliting my wrists and killing myself, but instead I decided FUCK THIS SHIT,I QUIT. I threw my KJV in the garbage and went searching for spiritual fullfilment in life. That's why I am now a witch. What do you all think of them?

Don't like 'em too much, but I'm proud that you saw through the bullshit and escaped. Good luck to you!

• Like 3

Unbelievably they are worse now then when I left. I found a video of the NIFB defending forced marital relations.

https://youtu.be/SmSoxOpm0zk

Here is a in depth expliantion of the reprobate doctrine in there own words. The doctrine is what differenates them from other Baptist and most of Christianity.