Goodbye Jesus

The Dumb in Christ Shall Writhe Again

TheRedneckProfessor

• Super Moderator

https://www.fox13news.com/news/arrest-warrant-issued-for-tampa-megachurch-pastor-who-led-packed-services-despite-safer-at-home-orders?fbclid=IwAR2oBv2W_VH5APluL6lbCEg3yACQvkvTiWHX9pi4L4_UHfl4sWBaXNJPTK0

From the article:

On Sunday, Howard-Browne defended his decision to keep the church open in a video posted to his YouTube channel, claiming the building had the technology to eradicate any virus.

• Like 1

These scum-sucking shit-bags think they are above every law because they thump their bibles and talk to god. People revere them as if they ARE god. That's how they get away with raping their flock - in more ways than one.

Mrs. MOHO watches Sunday services on the Interwebs but goes to Sunday evening prayer meeting. I've expressed my concern that she will bring home a bug and kill us both. That seemed to give her a modicum of pleasure. I hope that is due to the ctrity-bitty hope that Jesus is coming for them, soon ' cuase otherwise...well...

• Like 1

• Super Moderator

My dad volunteers at a food bank operated through his church.  It's mainly just an opportunity to look down on those less fortunate in skin pigmentation than he.  Redneck Jr. likes to help put when he's up visiting, as he has been since schools shut down.  Pops can't, for the life of him, figure out why I won't let the boy go, when "they're only doing curbside pick-up; and only the volunteers will be inside the storefront."  He doesn't realize that his own argument implies that the volunteers (who are all church members) would not be able to infect Redneck Jr. but those dirty gutter rats that come for much needed supplies can (and would, on purpose).  It's hatred disguised as charity, just as much as this Tampa guy's greed is disguised as faith.

• Like 1

Here's a little more from the story on Howard-Browne:

At a church service on March 15, Howard-Browne said he would not close his church's doors until the Rapture, when believers will be lifted up to heaven, according to evangelical theology.
At the same service, the pastor said he won't close his Bible School either, "because we are raising up revivalists, not pansies."
Howard-Browne defended his actions in a Facebook Live post titled "End of Days Part Three," according to CNN affiliate WFLA.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/30/us/florida-pastor-arrested-river-church/index.html

• Super Moderator

Posted by a good friend of mine:

20200331_065041.png

• Like 1

• Super Moderator

^ This!    I have a grandson who was born prematurely.   He's 16 now and although he appears perfectly healthy to an outsider, for the rest of his life,  he will ALWAYS be at a high risk for anything that affects the respiratory system.    

There are millions of people who are at risk.  People need to stop being so goddamn selfish.