Sign in to follow this  
Geezer

How do you purchase a kindle ebook

It’s been a year or more since I purchased a kindle ebook. It used to be a simple process. Push a button, your credit card is charged, and the book is downloaded into your iPad or iPhone. Not any more.

Now it clearly says you cannot purchased books from your devise. But...nowhere do they tell you how to purchase a kindle ebook. There is a book available giving instructions for how to purchase a kindle ebook, but you can’t buy it! :yelrotflmao::yelrotflmao:

They also note they will not answer their phones or respond to emails. I kid you not!  Have they lost their freaking minds. :fun:

Anybody have a clue how to purchase a kindle ebook using an iPad or iPhone, assuming such an option even exist. If I was an author I would not be a happy camper. 

Geezer, I hardly ever buy books directly from my Kindle device, but I do it all the time from my iPhone and iPad and it’s easy!  The key is you use the Kindle apps to read books on those devices, but NOT to buy books.  You buy books at the website.  Just open up the browser on your device and go to the Kindle store at 

https://www.amazon.com/Kindle-eBooks

Let me know if you still have trouble and I’ll be glad to help. 

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.