Goodbye Jesus

Are You Weak If You Need A God/Goddess/Spiritual Entity?

Guest freedwoman

4 hours ago, LeiaBryant said:

Your confusing magic (illusion/trickery) for magick ( the real thing)

Please explain to us how magick works.

Guest freedwoman
42 minutes ago, Weezer said:

From my understanding magick works by summoning power from supernatural beings to fulfill a specific spell? I wish it was real. But sadly it's not. Everyone would have their desires met if it was real. You know? The more I question this spiritual stuff the more atheistic I become. 

Guest freedwoman

Um okay GOD feel free to jump in and put an end to this debate as to whether you exist or not please?! Hello you there?! GOD??? Well guess not. 🙄

56 minutes ago, Weezer said:

Magick definitionally is the art of altering your consciousness to achieve a desired outcome. (Screw Crowley's definition of magick ;I am in part of Dion Fortune camp when it comes to defining magick) Whether magick is psychosomatic or metaphysical is debatable but it is a real phenomenon. So for example prayers are a form of magick, as are healing spells and even the placebo effect is a type of magick. 

1 hour ago, LeiaBryant said:

Magick definitionally is the art of altering your consciousness to achieve a desired outcome. (Screw Crowley's definition of magick ;I am in part of Dion Fortune camp when it comes to defining magick) Whether magick is psychosomatic or metaphysical is debatable but it is a real phenomenon. So for example prayers are a form of magick, as are healing spells and even the placebo effect is a type of magick. 

One of my favorites is this one: http://www.quantumsorcery.org/quantumsorcery.html

I believe it has to do with intention, has a scientific flare to it and is atheistic. 

1 hour ago, midniterider said:

One of my favorites is this one: http://www.quantumsorcery.org/quantumsorcery.html

I believe it has to do with intention, has a scientific flare to it and is atheistic. 

Intention is of course necessary to alter your consciousness in a specific way to get a desired outcome