Goodbye Jesus

How did Christianity effect your sex life?

Weezer

4 hours ago, DanForsman said:

30 is still very young. If you think you would like to have sexual experiences with others I'm sure you can find a way to make that happen. I think a few therapy sessions could possibly help you allow yourself to move on to new and potentially exciting adventures if you decide you want to go in that direction. Good luck and take care of yourself; you have a long road ahead.

3 hours ago, Weezer said:

I've known several people who didn't get a mate until later in life. Go about your life, just be yourself, and don't isolate yourself,  and it may happen.  If you are not trying to "make" it happen, the chances of it being a successful relationship is much greater.

Thanks, both of you. :) I know 30 isn't that old, but I just feel so….I don't know. Pathetic, I guess. Like I'm trying my hand at something I'll just be bad at and I'm embarrassing myself just by considering it. I was terrible at picking up on cues when I dated guys, so I don't see why it'd be any better dating the same sex. Part of me wants to try it, but part of me thinks it'd just be better—not only for me, but for anyone I might take an interest in—if I just stay alone. 

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, DarkLordPhil said:

part of me thinks it'd just be better—not only for me, but for anyone I might take an interest in—if I just stay alone. 

Hopefully you can learn to be kinder to yourself!

How did Christianity effect my sex life? Going just by the thread title itself, I have to be completely blunt here. Christianity gave me a ragging flop on, but I got better :D