Goodbye Jesus

I Retract/Please Report My Offensive Posts

Guest freedwoman

Guest freedwoman

I take back every single disrespectful thing I ever said here. Whether intentional and unintentional. I really do like and respect the members here.

I also ask that everyone who has gotten an offensive reply from me, or read something offensive I posted, to please report my posts? All of them. You deserve that. 

Hope everyone is feeling well. Stay safe.

🤝👍✌️🙂

• Super Moderator

Please, just relax. You're fine.

• Like 3

What @florduh said.

• Like 1

I don’t even know what you’re talking about. I’ve enjoyed your posts the short time I’ve been here. 

Guest freedwoman
2 minutes ago, SarahJaneSmith said:

I don’t even know what you’re talking about. I’ve enjoyed your posts the short time I’ve been here. 

Thanks. I just need to be calmer, cool, and collected. ✌️

17 minutes ago, freedwoman said:

❤️  We all have those moments/days/years. You’re in good company. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Super Moderator

You're allowed to rant.  That's why Rants is here.  That's why Ex-C is here.    Generally we moderators would prefer to save the "reports" for the christians who come here acting like assholes, telling us we're going to hell, and other various and sundry problem children.  Not for those coping with escaping the cult!

1 hour ago, freedwoman said:

Say 10 Hail Mary’s and send me $50 and I’ll smooth it over with Jesus for ya. I promise all will be forgiven. (All transaction are final. No refunds or Exchanges) Prayer cloths are available for an extra $100 (doesn’t include local taxes or shipping and handling) Supplies are limited order now! :jesus::woohoo:

• Haha 6

Guest freedwoman
1 hour ago, buffettphan said:

You're allowed to rant.  That's why Rants is here.  That's why Ex-C is here.    Generally we moderators would prefer to save the "reports" for the christians who come here acting like assholes, telling us we're going to hell, and other various and sundry problem children.  Not for those coping with escaping the cult!

Thanks for your understanding. I'm still filled with so much unrequited rage against my religious abusers. It hurts to have all this anger and hatred against them. Knowing I can't satisfy my vengeful feelings. I just hope I can forgive or forget someday. 😰

Guest freedwoman
33 minutes ago, Geezer said:

Say 10 Hail Mary’s and send me $50 and I’ll smooth it over with Jesus for ya. I promise all will be forgiven. (All transaction are final. No refunds or Exchanges) Prayer cloths are available for an extra $100 (doesn’t include local taxes or shipping and handling) Supplies are limited order now! :jesus::woohoo:

😆😆😆

Guest freedwoman
1 hour ago, SarahJaneSmith said:

❤️  We all have those moments/days/years. You’re in good company. 

Yes I am. Thanks. 

🤗

Congratulations, you're human ;) we all say stuff we wish we could take back. Try not to worry about it :)

Guest freedwoman
38 minutes ago, Derek said:

Congratulations, you're human ;) we all say stuff we wish we could take back. Try not to worry about it :)

Okay. Thanks. I wonder if I really am human??? 😰

Yes. It proves you are human as well as not a sociopath/psychopath. 😄

5 hours ago, freedwoman said:

YEP!  You are human!  You may have had a rough past, but deep down you have a good heart.  

• Like 1

Guest freedwoman
1 hour ago, Weezer said:

YEP!  You are human!  You may have had a rough past, but deep down you have a good heart.  

Thanks. 

💖😉

23 hours ago, freedwoman said:

I take back every single disrespectful thing I ever said here. Whether intentional and unintentional. I really do like and respect the members here.

I also ask that everyone who has gotten an offensive reply from me, or read something offensive I posted, to please report my posts? All of them. You deserve that. 

Hope everyone is feeling well. Stay safe.

🤝👍✌️🙂

If you take back all disrespectful things you've ever said , we might not have anything to talk about. :)

• Haha 2

Guest freedwoman
1 hour ago, midniterider said:

If you take back all disrespectful things you've ever said , we might not have anything to talk about. :)

Why? What do you mean?

Why? What do you mean?

I'm just being a smart alec. Dont take much of anything I say seriously. 

Guest freedwoman
2 minutes ago, midniterider said:

Gotcha. 👍✌️

4 hours ago, midniterider said:

I second this post. You can pretty much ignore anything Midnite says as blathering nonsense :P;)

(I joke, I actually like Midnite and his posts a lot.)

@freedwoman No need to encourage others to report you. People may take offense - but that's on them. The only person who can ever be in control of being offended is the person taking offense. Some people today are determined to be offended at everything. So please don't judge your posts by whether anyone takes offense at it. 

Whenever someone tells me they are offended by something I said I quote Stephen Fry:

“It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Stephen Fry

[Edit - as an afterthought, not giving a stuff about people taking offense doesn't mean it's a licence to be an arsehole. I'm talking about people taking offense at someones position on something, not if they are genuinely concerned about bad behavior.] 

• Like 1

Something else to know is that sarcasm and off-the-wall humor are fairly common here. We can't put vocal inflections into our posts but keep in mind that a bunch of us are just smartasses and that 99 percent of the time we're just being brats and it's nothing personal. Perhaps that's because we are no longer afraid of a sky daddy disapproving of our wise-ass behavior.

Here are a couple of quotes to lighten up the day:

“Are you always a smartass?"

"Nope. Sometimes I'm asleep.”
― Jim Butcher, Blood Rites

“I’m not very good at advice. May I interest you in a sarcastic comment, instead?” – Chandler, Friends

• Like 2
  • Haha 2