Goodbye Jesus

God without Religion?

Georgia

On 4/30/2020 at 8:09 PM, freshstart said:

then I guess I'm not following.

You are not the only one.  

Random Chance versus Intelligent Designing

The more we tend to wrap our minds around more and more possibilities and probabilities, the less this false dichotomy has appeal and / or relevance. What sort of off chance would it be if we came from something over and over again past eternal? Likewise, what sort of random chance would it be for a remote future after the end of our own universe looking back at it from beyond another big bang event? Not random chance, not a one off event, not even miraculous. But rather natural, ongoing processes completely expected and perfectly anticipated to always recur. By way of natural processes which roar on and on because there's no conceivable stopping point. Over and over and over...........

Likewise, who is the designer of the next universe forward of this universe and into the next big bang according this proposal? There's nothing but the natural existence and this universe being transformed into what comes next. Through natural and expected processes. And the same again and again. And same looking backwards from the perspective of any given experience within any given universe. There's not much random about any of it, nor is there any sign of any intelligence making it all go on and on. It's just existence. It's just what is from this perspective. We are in what would be expected to happen again. And we are in what would have been expected looking forward from a remote past as well. Everything could repeat itself for all we know. And everything now could well be a repetition of what has always happened again and again previously. 

Nothing here leads back to any unavoidable conclusions about "The Father," from judeo-christianity, obviously. No pressing need for a supernatural being at all. The argument is that a supernatural and intelligent creator is "necessary." But it's not necessary to anyone who can conceive of possibilities outside of and beyond the dark cave. Sure, in the cave it's mind boggling to try and conceive of an existence that wasn't created by design. Outside of the cave it can be mind boggling to conceive of how anyone can manage to argue on behalf of the intelligent design argument. The argument is beyond dead. And we're always beating a dead horse when we have to rehash the arguments. 

If there were really no conceivable way that existence could be taking place without a specific designing mind, that would be one thing. But that's simply not the case. 

Most importantly, Georgia hasn't called anyone out on science. Her idea about science are very pseudo scientific. There's no hole. There's no problem that Intelligent Design solves, it only creates problems as Florduh pointed out and was ignored. Intelligent Design, Fine Tuning, etc., etc., all fail when analyzed. 

On 4/27/2020 at 3:49 AM, Astreja said:

I mean it in a literal sense -- I am neurologically and psychologically unable to suspend disbelief in order to see gods as real beings.  (It doesn't matter which god, either.)  I can't love them, hate them or otherwise care about them in any way.  If I try to talk to them, it is indistinguishable from my imagination in all respects.

I cannot profess faith in something when my own brain is muttering "Yeah, right..." under its breath.  My amount of religious faith is zero, and has been this way for as long as I can remember.  I also can't have any relationship with "the father," as it simply isn't real to me.  It doesn't matter what is "required" of me.  It isn't going to happen, and I have no good reason to try to make it happen.

That's the devil talking to u, persuading you its not real!! Give it a shot regardless..  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Hello Everyone!

I hope your all well, keeping safe and happy :)

Sorry for my sudden absence from the chat, I'm not bailing out, iv just had lots of things going on in this difficult time :).. one of them being one of my dogs is extremely unwell and has very aggressive cancer..anyway.. 

I haven't read through all the past comments since I have been gone but my last message stated I would outline my beliefs so I will pick up from there... it's 9.20am here in London UK so expect slow replies! I am going to make a cup of tea and I will be back!!! 

It's a beautiful day here in London, the sun is out and my other healthy doggy is running around in the sun spots.. beautiful :)

My beliefs- 

The hebrew "God" of the bible is the father and creator - "God" is not his name. His name is YHWH 

"Jesus Christ" is the word- the mediator between us and the father. He is NOT "God", he is not equal but he is divine and the esteemed son. His name is not "Jesus Christ". The letter J did not exist in biblical Aramiac or Hebrew. I believe if you do not have a solid relationship with the father and you call out for "Jesus"- you will not get anywhere. 

The ruach hakodesh or "holy spirit" is the energy we embody when we speak to "God" through our messiah. I believe it's like positive energy by x100000000 

The bible has been changed, Christianity has been infiltrated. It would be silly to think it had not. 

Satan/Devil or Negativity is the cause for the fall of the church and mankind. His aim to lead you away from the father in anyway possible. He does not care how he does this, unlike "God" who asks for your love and belief, he doesn't care how he gets you to disbelieve or follow him. He will use every trick in the book. 

Satanism is as real as "Christianity". Whether you chose to believe it or not, Satanism exists and people worship him as they do "God". Our government's are freemasons and their agenda is not in our benefit at all-- This section is so deep, the psychological mechanism's they use to make us believe we are "free" is unreal. If you love the world then you have no freedom. The world now promotes money loving, sex, violence, materialism and all of the things that will lead us to "sin".

We are two parts- Body and Spirit. If you live in the flesh then you will NEVER experience a relationship with the father. So many people say oh I was a Christian for years and never got it. I know all the prayers and went to church for 20 years but my life is better now.. I believe those who feel this way have never experienced a relationship with the father through spirit. I know because I have done it myself. Going to church means nothing, knowing the bible means nothing, praying means nothing if you do not BELIEVE!!! This is almost like the power of attraction. "God" knows what is in your heart and you can not fool him. When you have a slight doubt at the back of your mind if you do not ask to be shown the truth and understanding it will not happen. You have to come to "God" in full humility- this is another reason why many people never experience him because they will not deny themselves. You never know how bad a person you are until you try to stop sinning. People do not like to be told not to sin or what to do-- This is Satan''s pride or Ego in all of us. I have followed it myself.

Human Philosophy will never explain "God" or his creation. No human concept can ever explain him. I'm sorry if you feel that's a cop out answer but it's truth. No human has ever found the truth via science or philosophy and they never will... Science is amazing and uncovers his magnificent design. Science does not disprove God-- have a look at the percentage of Nobel Prize winners who have faith and the major scientists who also believe. Science has been put against "Religion" by the church and this is wrong. 

The big bang theory.. is a theory as it states.. it's not proven... lots of evolution does not make sense. Creating life is an extremely complicated process which involves a host of DNA.. the possibility of the right components of DNA being together at the same time to create life is just unreal. All of this did not just happen for no reason...

On that point- your government is trying to kill you! From the water to the food, to the pollution to the medication. It's killing us. I work in mental health and I know the power of nutriention on the body and the mind. The doctors inthe UK do not learn about food for medicine in their 7 years of training so they prescribe medication that kills your organs that fight the disease.

One issue I am having right now and am trying to fit at work.. Clients who have arthritis, muscle and bone issues - basically autoimmune diseases, the doctors prescribe pain medication which destroys the lining of the Gut. The Gut helps to regulate the immune system which controls inflammation in the body which then causes arthritis, muscle and point pain etc.. They keep prescribing this medication until the microbes around your gut change permanently and cause long term damage to the immune system.. The food that "God" has provided can cure inflammation internally.. look into anti inflammatory diets and it will change your health and your life... sorry I really got off point and rambled a bit. It's just one example of how we are being destroyed purposefully and how magnificent the natural things of this world are.. 

Mobile phones are causing depression and changing your natural circadian rhythm/frequency which is your basic connection with the earth.. really quick as I go on a bit I know!! We did studies with bees in Uni (they fly following the circadian rhythm ), we put mobile phones in and around there homes and they would not come home because of the signal. There natural dance they do as they fly just went into chaos! They did not know there purpose or what they were suppose to be doing.. we concluded that these mobile phones and telecommunication stations that give off these unnatural frequencies are having a major impact on our minds and body and may even contribute to depression.. again just another example of how Satan has infiltrated our system and is destroying us.

"Christianity" is now a  western religion but it's actually an eastern faith which has been manipulated by the West. There is great power inthe faith but in the west we are trained that seeing is believing-- this is not how faith works, you have to put your trust in the one who created us all.

Death, disease, pain, misery etc are all from Satan. This does NOT come from "God". Why do we have sin and free will? Because with out it we would be robots with one default position- praise God, he's given the gift of free will to allow for true love, if hate did not exist that neither would genuine love based on feeling not mutual cooperation. We do we still suffer as "Christians" ? Because we are targets of Satan. 

We all get a chance at salvation,  those who don't will be given a chance after the first death. If you chose not to accept the gift of eternal life then you will cease to exist and suffer the second death. But I believe he wants us all to be saved. It doesn't matter who you are, what you've done or where you've come from. He will always forgive you if your heart is in the right place. 

• Confused 1

Sorry I rambled a lot in the post and didn't say a lot of what I wanted to hahaha.. I wait for your questions!  

• Super Moderator
3 hours ago, Georgia said:

I wait for your questions

What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

• Like 1

• Super Moderator
24 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

African or European?

• Super Moderator
27 minutes ago, florduh said:

African or European?

I don't know tha-aaaaahhhhh!

6 hours ago, Georgia said:

Hello Everyone!

I hope your all well, keeping safe and happy :)

Sorry for my sudden absence from the chat, I'm not bailing out, iv just had lots of things going on in this difficult time :).. one of them being one of my dogs is extremely unwell and has very aggressive cancer..anyway.. 

Georgia, I’m really sorry to hear about your dog!  Any dog person will understand what it’s like to see a beloved pet experience illness and decline.  They grow old too soon!

Six or seven years ago my beloved Rex was dealing with cancer too.  It’s hard to know how much suffering a dog may be experiencing but it was painful to see him get so thin and sometimes feeble, even while he sometimes showed a spark of his old vigorous self.  We wrestled with whether we should intervene and end his life before it got too much for him, but of course we also feared acting too soon.  I do remember praying to God that Rex might peacefully pass on in his sleep.  He in no way deserved to suffer.  But that release didn’t happen.  Why wouldn’t a loving God ease this poor creature out of this?  Even if human beings long ago had sinned and brought suffering on their descendants, why hold it against this Good Boy?  I’ve never heard a reasonable answer to why a loving all-powerful God would not intervene in such a case.

One January day in 2014 we decided it was time, and we took Rex to the vet, “played God”,  and gave him a peaceful exit.  The kind of peaceful death that most innocent creatures are not lucky enough to get.  That was not the only thing that convinced me there was no loving deity overseeing his creation and intervening in any way.  Just one of many things that opened my eyes.  Life is filled with beauty but also filled with suffering.  It’s not good, it’s not bad, it just is, and as mortal human beings it’s up to us to do what we can.

I wish the best for you and your dog.

Hello again Georgia. :)

Would you please be so kind as to refer back to and answer some questions I put to you on April 26?  I've highlighted the questions. Thank you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello again Georgia and thanks for your reply. :)

I happen to live within an hours drive of mosques, synagogues and Sikh temples and I've visited and spoken with the Muslims, Jews and Sikhs who worship in these places.  They all make the same kind of argument as you've made here. They believe that the amazing design of the universe points to the existence of Allah, Yahweh and the Sikh God.  

So, could you help me understand two things please?

Besides your subjective belief, what makes you right and them wrong about the identity of God?  This is vitally important because the penalty for failing to correctly identify and believe in the right God is an eternity of suffering in blazing fire and brimstone.  Thank you.

Secondly, could you please help me understand exactly which item of evidence from the creation points specifically to YHWH being the one and true creator?  I ask because telling me you believe this to be so is another of your subjective beliefs, which is, of course, something you cannot share with me.  Please point me to something I can test, check and examine for myself.  

Thank you.

Walter.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Death penalty- lake of fire, both have the same concept.. you do something wrong and your punished. But you accept the death penalty because it's a concept you might be used to if you live in the US. 

You have your entire life on earth to find your relationship with the father. If your a non believer because you never had to chance to know the truth then you will be shown and given the opportunity to make a choice. 

This is not about common sense, just because it's outside of your understanding or liking doesn't mean it's not happening.

You may think that execution and the lake of fire are the same concept Georgia, but could you please tell us how long people will suffer agonizing torment in the lake?

Thank you.

Walter.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did not mean to offend you. What I meant is, I am suprised to see so many ex Christians suprised that I have faith without all of the hard evidence- does that make sense? 

Faith is like the power of attraction, yes- positive energy and frequency-a whole other topic but something which "religion" does not talk about. 

Even the idea of going to church on a Sunday :( The church has it all wrong 

Being taught about faith and knowing how to use it are two very different things

Georgia, you say that you have faith without ALL of the hard evidence - which must mean that you do have SOME hard evidence.

Could you please present the hard evidence you do have so that it can be tested, checked and examined by us?

Thank you.

Walter.

5 hours ago, Georgia said:

My beliefs- 

The hebrew "God" of the bible is the father and creator - "God" is not his name. His name is YHWH 

"Jesus Christ" is the word- the mediator between us and the father. He is NOT "God", he is not equal but he is divine and the esteemed son. His name is not "Jesus Christ". The letter J did not exist in biblical Aramiac or Hebrew. I believe if you do not have a solid relationship with the father and you call out for "Jesus"- you will not get anywhere. 

If a stranger who did not know your name needed help, would you help them? God would not (according to the above), but I bet you would.

12 hours ago, Georgia said:

That's the devil talking to u, persuading you its not real!! Give it a shot regardless..  

Well, that's rather presumptuous of you.  Do you have any evidence -- hard, testable scientifically rigorous evidence -- that this "devil" even exists?

I say again:  I have no religious faith.  I cannot, and will not "give it a shot."

• Thanks 1

• Super Moderator
20 minutes ago, Astreja said:

Well, that's rather presumptuous of you.  Do you have any evidence -- hard, testable scientifically rigorous evidence -- that this "devil" even exists?

I say again:  I have no religious faith.  I cannot, and will not "give it a shot."

It's a waste of time asking for evidence, particularly with this one. I even gave out gold stars to those who could hang in on this thread! Hopefully some lurkers will see the "thought process" at work here and reevaluate their own position.

Hello Georgia. :)

I've read through your post about your beliefs and altered my questions accordingly.  There are now three.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I happen to live within an hours drive of mosques, synagogues and Sikh temples and I've visited and spoken with the Muslims, Jews and Sikhs who worship in these places.  They all make the same kind of argument as you've made here. They believe that the amazing design of the universe points to the existence of Allah, Yahweh and the Sikh God.  

Besides your subjective belief, what makes you right and them wrong about the identity of God? 

Could you please help me understand exactly which item of evidence from the creation points specifically to YHWH being the one and true creator? 

Georgia, you say that you have faith without ALL of the hard evidence - which must mean that you do have SOME hard evidence.

Could you please present the hard evidence you do have so that it can be tested, checked and examined by us?

Thank you.

Walter.

Hello Georgia. :)

I've just re-read your post about your beliefs and this paragraph interests me.

Mobile phones are causing depression and changing your natural circadian rhythm/frequency which is your basic connection with the earth.. really quick as I go on a bit I know!! We did studies with bees in Uni (they fly following the circadian rhythm ), we put mobile phones in and around there homes and they would not come home because of the signal. There natural dance they do as they fly just went into chaos! They did not know there purpose or what they were suppose to be doing.. we concluded that these mobile phones and telecommunication stations that give off these unnatural frequencies are having a major impact on our minds and body and may even contribute to depression.. again just another example of how Satan has infiltrated our system and is destroying us.

Could you please tell me which university you went to when you were involved in studying bees?

Could you please provide a link to the science faculties of that university, so that I can find out more?

Could you please cite the science papers that conclude that mobile phones and telecommunications stations are having a major impact on our minds and bodies?

Please note that these are easily-answered questions, not about your religious beliefs, but about the science performed at your university.

Thank you.

Walter.

Hmmm... I just keep on finding 'interesting' questions to ask you, Georgia.

Here's an extract from the 'beliefs' posting you made 14 hours ago.

My beliefs- 

And yet, when I look at your Profile information, your answer to the questions, 'Still have any Gods? If so, who or what?' is this.

'Yess!!! Jesus Christ :) '

Care to explain please?

Thank you.

Walter.

• Super Moderator

@Georgia, I'm not sure I believe your claim that you attended Uni.  Most university students are required to take a basic course in linguistics (English 101, as it were), during their first year, in which proper grammar, sentence structure, and diction are taught.  Your constant misuse of "there," "their," and "they're" suggests that you either have not successfully completed such a course, or that you did not do very well in it.

Most first year university students are also required to take a basic level science course (Biology 101) in which the Scientific Method is explained, along with the basic principles by which science works.  Your misunderstanding of the word "Theory" suggests, again, that either you have not successfully completed such a course, or that you did not do very well in it. 

An instructor at the university level, conducting a scientific experiment such as the one you describe with the bees and mobile phones, would have both the experience and the intellectual savvy to know that one such experiment is neither conclusive nor definitive.  If said instructor were worth his salt, he'd have explained that to his students (presumably, yourself being one), both prior to, and upon completion of, the experiment.  Your apparent belief that the bee experiment is conclusive of similar effects in a completely different order, family, genus, and species of living beings suggests that you did not get such a memo.

I'm not trying to be rude, here; these are just observations.  However, these observations lead me to suspect that perhaps you have exaggerated some of the facts a bit.  And if you have exaggerated things a bit, how can I be sure any of your claims are truthful?

• Thanks 2

"Some health and safety interest groups have interpreted certain reports to suggest that wireless device use may be linked to cancer and other illnesses, posing potentially greater risks for children than adults. While these assertions have gained increased public attention, currently no scientific evidence establishes a causal link between wireless device use and cancer or other illnesses. Those evaluating the potential risks of using wireless devices agree that more and longer-term studies should explore whether there is a better basis for RF safety standards than is currently used. The FCC closely monitors all of these study results. However, at this time, there is no basis on which to establish a different safety threshold than our current requirements."

https://www.fcc.gov/consumers/guides/wireless-devices-and-health-concerns

• Thanks 1

Georgia: I'm on an autoimmune protocol, and nope, I do not need a belief that a god or gods is healing me. Thanks much, but food and nutrition is healing me. 

Also, your emphatic statements that the truth is truth make no difference here. Your subjective experiences aren't independently verifiable in any way. Telling someone that Satan exists and that's that in this forum is, I'm sorry to say, liable to give people some laughs at your expense, as you provide no verifiable evidence whatsoever. 

The best thing I can think say at this point is, WOW!!

To TheRedNeckProfessor,

You are on to something, TRNP.  Georgia's poor writing skills and misunderstanding of the basics of science are very suspicious.

In my opinion she's a spoofer and not a genuine Christian of any stripe.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.ex-christian.net/guidelines/

Spoofer

Definition
A spoofer pretends to be someone else, or has multiple accounts that he or she alternates between.

Sometimes members do this for a comical effect and it is not malicious. A true spoofer is primarily someone who intentionally wants to hide their true identity in order to troll or display other disruptive behavior. Spoofing of any kind is generally not appreciated and posters who continue to spoof after being warned by a moderator may be banned from posting.

What to do
This behavior usually can't be confirmed by anyone but an admin, but members can sometimes notice things that hint to this, and can report the alleged spoofer to moderators or admins.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What clinched it for me was the contradiction between the name of her god in her profile (Jesus Christ) and her assertion that god's name is YHWH and not Jesus Christ.

Thank you.

Walter.

1 hour ago, WalterP said:

You are on to something, TRNP.  Georgia's poor writing skills and misunderstanding of the basics of science are very suspicious.

Not really, they simply indicate a person who doesn't write well, and has poor understanding of science. My father makes many of the same scientific errors (It's just a theory etc) but I assure you he is a genuine Christian.

In my opinion she's a spoofer and not a genuine Christian of any stripe.

That's a lot of writing for a spoofer to go to the trouble of. I suggest being careful of accusing others of not being genuine. 

What clinched it for me was the contradiction between the name of her god in her profile (Jesus Christ) and her assertion that god's name is YHWH and not Jesus Christ.

A theological difference, not an indication of a spoofer. Considering Georgia's lack of understanding of science, somewhat confused posts, and general misunderstandings it's entirely consistent for her to have Jesus Christ as "god" in profile, but then talk about the true name of God. My Church used to do this. 

Edit: I will add that I must admire Georgia's tinfoil hat. It's rather impressive. So many decorations. Normally they are dull and drab, but this one is quite colourful. 

• Super Moderator
1 hour ago, LogicalFallacy said:

Not really, they simply indicate a person who doesn't write well, and has poor understanding of science. My father makes many of the same scientific errors (It's just a theory etc) but I assure you he is a genuine Christian.

I don't think Georgia's genuineness as a christian is under scrutiny here, only her claim to have been educated through the university level, which I still suspect.  It may be that she just didn't do well, as I indicated.  Or it may be that she didn't go at all.  

When I was a christian, I was notorious for embellishing the truth.  Some of my friends still laugh about the stories I used to tell.  I believed in doing whatever was necessary to bring people into the kingdom of god; and if it took a lie, or, rather, an embellishment of the truth, then that's what it got.

I'm not saying that Georgia is doing the same thing; I'm only implying it, and supporting my implication with the observations that have made me suspicious.  I'm sure theirs a perfectly reasonable explanation; and now Georgia has an opportunity to tell us what it is.

On 5/9/2020 at 5:42 AM, Georgia said:

My beliefs- 

The ruach hakodesh or "holy spirit" is the energy we embody when we speak to "God" through our messiah. I believe it's like positive energy by x100000000 

The bible has been changed, Christianity has been infiltrated. It would be silly to think it had not. 

Satan/Devil or Negativity is the cause for the fall of the church and mankind. His aim to lead you away from the father in anyway possible. He does not care how he does this, unlike "God" who asks for your love and belief, he doesn't care how he gets you to disbelieve or follow him. He will use every trick in the book. 

Satanism is as real as "Christianity". Whether you chose to believe it or not, Satanism exists and people worship him as they do "God". Our government's are freemasons and their agenda is not in our benefit at all-- This section is so deep, the psychological mechanism's they use to make us believe we are "free" is unreal. If you love the world then you have no freedom. The world now promotes money loving, sex, violence, materialism and all of the things that will lead us to "sin".

We are two parts- Body and Spirit. If you live in the flesh then you will NEVER experience a relationship with the father. So many people say oh I was a Christian for years and never got it. I know all the prayers and went to church for 20 years but my life is better now.. I believe those who feel this way have never experienced a relationship with the father through spirit. I know because I have done it myself. Going to church means nothing, knowing the bible means nothing, praying means nothing if you do not BELIEVE!!! This is almost like the power of attraction. "God" knows what is in your heart and you can not fool him. When you have a slight doubt at the back of your mind if you do not ask to be shown the truth and understanding it will not happen. You have to come to "God" in full humility- this is another reason why many people never experience him because they will not deny themselves. You never know how bad a person you are until you try to stop sinning. People do not like to be told not to sin or what to do-- This is Satan''s pride or Ego in all of us. I have followed it myself.

Human Philosophy will never explain "God" or his creation. No human concept can ever explain him. I'm sorry if you feel that's a cop out answer but it's truth. No human has ever found the truth via science or philosophy and they never will... Science is amazing and uncovers his magnificent design. Science does not disprove God-- have a look at the percentage of Nobel Prize winners who have faith and the major scientists who also believe. Science has been put against "Religion" by the church and this is wrong. 

The big bang theory.. is a theory as it states.. it's not proven... lots of evolution does not make sense. Creating life is an extremely complicated process which involves a host of DNA.. the possibility of the right components of DNA being together at the same time to create life is just unreal. All of this did not just happen for no reason...

On that point- your government is trying to kill you! From the water to the food, to the pollution to the medication. It's killing us. I work in mental health and I know the power of nutriention on the body and the mind. The doctors inthe UK do not learn about food for medicine in their 7 years of training so they prescribe medication that kills your organs that fight the disease.

One issue I am having right now and am trying to fit at work.. Clients who have arthritis, muscle and bone issues - basically autoimmune diseases, the doctors prescribe pain medication which destroys the lining of the Gut. The Gut helps to regulate the immune system which controls inflammation in the body which then causes arthritis, muscle and point pain etc.. They keep prescribing this medication until the microbes around your gut change permanently and cause long term damage to the immune system.. The food that "God" has provided can cure inflammation internally.. look into anti inflammatory diets and it will change your health and your life... sorry I really got off point and rambled a bit. It's just one example of how we are being destroyed purposefully and how magnificent the natural things of this world are.. 

"Christianity" is now a  western religion but it's actually an eastern faith which has been manipulated by the West. There is great power inthe faith but in the west we are trained that seeing is believing-- this is not how faith works, you have to put your trust in the one who created us all.

Death, disease, pain, misery etc are all from Satan. This does NOT come from "God". Why do we have sin and free will? Because with out it we would be robots with one default position- praise God, he's given the gift of free will to allow for true love, if hate did not exist that neither would genuine love based on feeling not mutual cooperation. We do we still suffer as "Christians" ? Because we are targets of Satan. 

We all get a chance at salvation,  those who don't will be given a chance after the first death. If you chose not to accept the gift of eternal life then you will cease to exist and suffer the second death. But I believe he wants us all to be saved. It doesn't matter who you are, what you've done or where you've come from. He will always forgive you if your heart is in the right place. 

K.