Goodbye Jesus

God without Religion?

Georgia

13 hours ago, Georgia said:

Hey Geezer! 

I am suprised to see that so many ex-christians are not familiar with the notion of faith.

Oh look, another believer come to claim that exchristians didn't truly understand or have it - this is right next to the notion that we weren't "true believers". 

PS. I can still recall specifically what was taught about faith in Sunday school in my church - "faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen." 

Ie.faith is wishful thinking, believing that which you don't see. 

• Super Moderator
23 minutes ago, Georgia said:

I've noticed that some people seemed to be slightly misinformed about what the scripture says. Has everybody here read it all? 

🤣

8 minutes ago, Georgia said:

Can you honestly say you trust your government to tell u the truth?

Our government in the UK is full of satanic, pedophiles.. have a look at Jon Wedger on YouTube- an ex police man whistle blowing about the Vice team in London. He talks about the sex trafficking and satanic rituals these people are doing. 

Things are not as they seem, don't be naive to think they are 

Uhuh. Those who take "evidence" from YouTube from the views of one or two people and apply it widely are what I would refer to as conspiracy theorists. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, TruthSeeker0 said:

Uhuh. Those who take "evidence" from YouTube from the views of one or two people and apply it widely are what I would refer to as conspiracy theorist. 

It's an interview with the ex policeman- do people not use these platforms to get the info out there? Its not a conspiracy, he went to the high Court over his claims and a minister was put in prison for sex with minors.

Jeffrey Epstein was arrested for simular crimes- let's not pretend this is not happening now. 

27 minutes ago, Georgia said:

I've noticed that some people seemed to be slightly misinformed about what the scripture says. Has everybody here read it all? 

Do us all a favor and go spend some time in the extimonies section. 

I live in an extremely wealthy area of London- Hampstead. About 4 years ago there was a huge scandal including lots high ranking members of the community including priests,  policemen , judges etc that were charged with sex trafficking.. let's not pretend this is not happening. 

• Super Moderator
11 minutes ago, Georgia said:

Can you honestly say you trust your government to tell u the truth?

Our government in the UK is full of satanic, pedophiles.. have a look at Jon Wedger on YouTube- an ex police man whistle blowing about the Vice team in London. He talks about the sex trafficking and satanic rituals these people are doing. 

Things are not as they seem, don't be naive to think they are 

Let me just say it out loud. You are a full blown conspiracy nut and we therefore have nothing further to discuss. Enjoy your stay here, however long it may last.

1 minute ago, Georgia said:

It's an interview with the ex policeman- do people not use these platforms to get the info out there? Its not a conspiracy, he went to the high Court over his claims and a minister was put in prison for sex with minors.

Jeffrey Epstein was arrested for simular crimes- let's not pretend this is not happening now. 

So we're on to government? Please stick to your original topic and points.  I'm sure others will continue to engage with you but personally I've lost interest. 

1 minute ago, TruthSeeker0 said:

Do us all a favor and go spend some time in the extimonies section. 

You don't have to continue using this thread! As many people have pointed out, there are lots of other forums to use if it's not worth your time 

3 minutes ago, Georgia said:

It's your choice!! Like I said, the principle is the same as the law of the land...do they not still have the death penalty in the US?? 

I believe some states do have the death penalty. We don't have the lake of fire penalty though, which you just said was horrible. Part of your friend's plan is admittedly horrible. If my buddy threw people into a lake of fire he wouldn't be my buddy. But I suppose I'm selective about my friends. A real friend would pull me out of a lake of fire even if for some silly reason I chose to jump in.  Common sense is sometimes hard to comprehend when you have been fed religious nonsense for a while but that doesn't mean it isn't a better way of thinking.

1 minute ago, TruthSeeker0 said:

So we're on to government? Please stick to your original topic and points.  I'm sure others will continue to engage with you but personally I've lost interest. 

It's all related. 

You ask me why theres no hard evidence to support my claims. My response is don't be so naive to think there would be. If you know the scripture then you know it's states there are two forces in the world- good and evil,  postive and negative. 

If you were Satan and your mission was to destroy the faith what would you do? Allow the evidence to be shown? No, you'd do what u can to destroy it.. like people try to cover up their crimes and destroy evidence. Would you allow people to find out its real? No you wouldn't. On that note, the governments come into this-- they have been infiltrated by satanic influence for ever. They corrupt the church, society and life itself.

20 minutes ago, Georgia said:

It's your choice!! Like I said, the principle is the same as the law of the land...do they not still have the death penalty in the US?? 

I already pointed out this choice idea is false.

Here i will try some thing different.

MY choice is not to have a relationship with The Father.

MY choice is also not to burn in a lake of fire. 

MY choices.  Sound good? 

2 minutes ago, midniterider said:

I believe some states do have the death penalty. We don't have the lake of fire penalty though, which you just said was horrible. Part of your friend's plan is admittedly horrible. If my buddy threw people into a lake of fire he wouldn't be my buddy. But I suppose I'm selective about my friends. A real friend would pull me out of a lake of fire even if for some silly reason I chose to jump in.  Common sense is sometimes hard to comprehend when you have been fed religious nonsense for a while but that doesn't mean it isn't a better way 

Death penalty- lake of fire, both have the same concept.. you do something wrong and your punished. But you accept the death penalty because it's a concept you might be used to if you live in the US. 

You have your entire life on earth to find your relationship with the father. If your a non believer because you never had to chance to know the truth then you will be shown and given the opportunity to make a choice. 

This is not about common sense, just because it's outside of your understanding or liking doesn't mean it's not happening.

• Confused 1

20 minutes ago, TruthSeeker0 said:

Government is a deflection away from the fact that her friend burns people in a lake of fire. I don't care whose choice it may be, nobody should allow someone else to burn in a lake of fire. That is insane. 

19 minutes ago, Georgia said:

It's all related. 

You ask me why theres no hard evidence to support my claims. My response is don't be so naive to think there would be. If you know the scripture then you know it's states there are two forces in the world- good and evil,  postive and negative. 

If you were Satan and your mission was to destroy the faith what would you do? Allow the evidence to be shown? No, you'd do what u can to destroy it.. like people try to cover up their crimes and destroy evidence. Would you allow people to find out its real? No you wouldn't. On that note, the governments come into this-- they have been infiltrated by satanic influence for ever. They corrupt the church, society and life itself.

Assuming everything you're saying is real and true, and *I* were Satan, then to destroy faith I would APPEAR.  By making myself known, beyond a shadow of a doubt, faith falls to the wayside.  Proof is the destroyer of faith.  This is why a favorite apology believers use is that if god ever made an actual appearance faith would be unnecessary which is why it never happens.

So I would appear and reveal every last thing I possibly could.  The entire supernatural realm.  Nothing would be hidden *except* what old god wouldn't allow of course.  But since I apparently control pretty much everything outside of heaven I could do quite a lot.  All of hell, the entirety of earth, all sorts of supernatural things including my minions.  All of it.  No more guessing games...or faith.  I'd confirm that old god exists.  The next move would be his.  To do...anything.

Now what of faith?  If that's really what it's about?

mwc

• Thanks 1

• Super Moderator
18 minutes ago, Georgia said:

If you were Satan.....

🤣

25 minutes ago, florduh said:

Let me just say it out loud. You are a full blown conspiracy nut and we therefore have nothing further to discuss. Enjoy your stay here, however long it may last.

No I'm not a conspiracy nut. 

I work in mental health and with women who have experienced domestic violence, child abuse and sex trafficking. What I am saying is very real- the experiences these women have had are very real. 

1 minute ago, midniterider said:

Government is a deflection away from the fact that her friend burns people in a lake of fire. I don't care whose choice it may be, nobody should allow someone else to burn in a lake of fire. That is insane. 

My friend- the grand designer, the one who made everything we have and everything we see. Yes, it's his rules. He has set the law- like your state has- you abide by these rules with no question, are you protesting the death penalty? Are you an activist for these people?? If not then you don't do this because it's a concept your used to and accept..

If you chose to not follow the rules when you have been gifted life then why should you not be punished? Let's not act like it's hard. Don't kill, steal, cheat etc, don't gossip, be kind to people, don't sleep around- get married, love your neighbour, be happy but catious and appreciate the one who made you.. what else r u looking for ? 

If you have children then you will teach them to be good and punish if not. You will tell them consequences but in the end the person will make their own decision. If you don't love the father and don't want to know him,  then why would u share everlasting life with him? You probably wouldn't want to anyway so what's the problem? 

8 minutes ago, florduh said:

🤣

Why is that funny? Please think about it and answer the question? What would you do? Would you allow the evidence to be there? Just humour me for a moment,  think about it and answer?

10 minutes ago, mwc said:

Assuming everything you're saying is real and true, and *I* were Satan, then to destroy faith I would APPEAR.  By making myself known, beyond a shadow of a doubt, faith falls to the wayside.  Proof is the destroyer of faith.

So I would appear and reveal every last thing I possibly could.  The entire supernatural realm.  Nothing would be hidden *except* what old god wouldn't allow of course.  But since I apparently control pretty much everything outside of heaven I could do quite a lot.  All of hell, the entirety of earth, all sorts of supernatural things including my minions.  All of it.  No more guessing games...or faith.  I'd confirm that old god exists.  The next move would be his.  To do...anything.

Now what of faith?  If that's really what it's about?

mwc

If you were Satan you would show people your plan and expose that the "God" the one who will save us is real and risk people calling to him for help? 

Satan doesn't try to encourage people by fear, he's extremely manipulating and is camouflaged as light. He wins you over not by fear but through carnal pleasure and the ego. 

Like that poem of the snake I heard Trump say at some convention, the one about letting the snake into the house? 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Georgia said:

My friend- the grand designer, the one who made everything we have and everything we see. Yes, it's his rules. He has set the law- like your state has- you abide by these rules with no question, are you protesting the death penalty? Are you an activist for these people?? If not then you don't do this because it's a concept your used to and accept..

A very key differance is that it isn't at all clear that this "grand designer" exists. And if he does exist, it isn't at all clear that he has actually "set the law". And if he has, it isn't at all clear what that law is actually supposed to say. And if it is, it isn't at all clear how it is suposed to be interpreted. I could go on.

I hope nobody has taken offence to anything I have said. It's not my intention to insult anybody 😊

58 minutes ago, TruthSeeker0 said:

Oh look, another believer come to claim that exchristians didn't truly understand or have it - this is right next to the notion that we weren't "true believers". 

PS. I can still recall specifically what was taught about faith in Sunday school in my church - "faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen." 

Ie.faith is wishful thinking, believing that which you don't see. 

I did not mean to offend you. What I meant is, I am suprised to see so many ex Christians suprised that I have faith without all of the hard evidence- does that make sense? 

Faith is like the power of attraction, yes- positive energy and frequency-a whole other topic but something which "religion" does not talk about. 

Even the idea of going to church on a Sunday :( The church has it all wrong 

Being taught about faith and knowing how to use it are two very different things

1 hour ago, florduh said:

🤣

Again, why is this funny? 

If your misinformed about what the book says it could have a huge impact on your belief system. 

OK everyone :)

I am going to set out my beliefs below (I am prepared to get ripped to shreds 🤣)