Goodbye Jesus

Anyone else think that the Bible god is actually Satan?

Steviejay

I won't go into too long a description but "This god is love" is utter nonsense

Here are 20 examples

1. Adam & Eve were set up to fail and left alone with the most evil entity in the universe...today that would be classed as neglect and child abuse
  2. God actually CREATED evil....see Isaiah
  3. God already knows the future so KNEW sin would attack the world
  4. Billions of people have been tortured, murdered, abused because HE CREATED EVIL in the book of Isaiah
  5. Drowns innocent babies, children, animals, the elderly, sick, vulnerable in a flood
  6. Noah sends his daughter out to be raped to save a church man
  7. God kills 70,000 1st born children & ANIMALS because of Pharoah
  8. God orders David's wifes to be raped by his neighbours (England spelling) just for ordering a census
  9. 32,000 virgins raped by the israelites in the book of Numbers
  10. Jesus sends 2000 innocent pigs to their death off a cliff
  11. Jesus tells you he's not come to bring peace but a sword (war, grief, strife, murder, killing, arguments etc etc)
  12. Jesus tells you to HATE your family
  13. God knows where all the missing and abused children are...and does nothing, nada, zilch
  14. Eating flesh and drinking blood (bread and wine) is a satanic ritual
  15. Christianity spread the world through extreme fear and not by love
  16. Jesus is actually the 666 man in the book of Revelation
  17. Jesus is actually the God of the OT who murders 2.4 million people inc innocent animals, women and children (Hitler with a personality transplant...the new covernant blah blah blah crap!!!)
  18. Jesus didn't really die for your sins, it's a CON as he was only asleep for a couple of days....just like being in a coma
  19. Half the bible is full of serious evil, the next 3rd is just utter garbage, fake science and lies
  20. NO LOVING GOD WOULD EVER SEND LOVING, CARING, CHIRITABLE, HELPFUL PEOPLE TO BE TORTURED, TORMENTED AND BURNED 24/7 IN THE WORST PLACE IMAGINABLE
  21. Mostly impossible for a Jew to become a christian so millions of Holocaust victims are now in Hell for not BEING ABLE DUE TO UPBRINGING to accept Jesus, whilst Hitler could of repented on his death bed and is now in paradise...What kind of loving bullshit doctrine is that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  22. Millions of witches were burned at the stake, hanged and murdered because of the book of Exodus....god did nothing to stop this and we now know that there are no such thing as witches
  23. If your slave can get up after a couple of days after a BEATING then you are not a fault...so they've been beaten their slave SO BADLY that they can't get up for 48-72 hours and when the bleeding stops and they get up just to go for a piss....GREAT, You're then in the clear...Here's a loophole Slave master's probably thought up..whip their backs and fronts 'til the skin rips open and THEY WON'T BE ABLE TO LIE DOWN FOR OVER 72 HOURS therefore beating god at his own word
  24. OT says babies under one month are worthless
  25. FAITH is the biggest con and has caused more deaths, murders and child abuse both mental and physical due to people's stupid acceptance of faith (faith is no evidence or proof)

There's load and loads more if you care to add or comment

Hopefully many bible stories are just that...stories....BUT BUT BUT billions have probably died because of this awful book

Summary

The Bible is just pure evil built around a SMALL amount of truth but then filled with half truths and lies coupled with injustice, murder and evil

• Like 1

• Super Moderator

Are you sure #6 was Noah?  Wasn't that story about Lot in Soddom and Gomorrah?

• Super Moderator

To answer the question, though: No, I do not believe biblegod is actually satan, any more than I believe santa claus moonlights as the tooth fairy.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

Are you sure #6 was Noah?  Wasn't that story about Lot in Soddom and Gomorrah?

Well spotted TheRedneckProfessor....Not been to Sunday School recently so a bit rusty....

Oooh, I nearly forgot.....they never covered that in sunday School, or im the main services for that matter....I wonder why?

25 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

To answer the question, though: No, I do not believe biblegod is actually satan, any more than I believe santa claus moonlights as the tooth fairy.

I agrre

i suppose I'm not trying to say that Satan exists, although I've made it sound that way...Jjust that the Bible author is a lot more likely to of been "the Evil One" as opposed tto "the loving One"

• Like 1

• Super Moderator

What we do know about the "deceiver" is that he was more honest than god.  "You will become like god, knowing the difference between good and evil."

• Like 1

• Super Moderator

The god of the Bible was created in the image of the monarchs ruling the area at the time. They made their god a king, and kings of that time and place were often ruthless and their misdeeds, as we'd see them today, were largely forgiven and understood as necessary to maintaining the society. This is the Abrahamic god. Because of that the religions have barely moved past the Bronze Age in their thinking.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

And the "devil" is almost the reverse of how he's portrayed.

Bringing light to the slaves makes bible god vewy vewy angwy indeed. 

devil or not.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

You make a compelling case here, @Steviejay.

There is no god or Satan but yes, god's deeds and descriptions (jealous, vindictive, punishing) in the Bible certainly sound like what xtians portray Satan as. I wonder how many of them, secretly, see that? One of the observations that lead me to investigate, question, and leave xantiy.

• Like 1

it's better than that. if the god is omnicognisant, omnipotent and omnipresent and created the universe, then not only is every single soul's, every single atoms exact course and fate is set and sealed at the moment of creation, but there is no free will and every soul that goes to hell does so not because of choice but because it was ordained at the beginning of time