Goodbye Jesus

Example: Proof based on human behaviour that Bible god is fake

Steviejay

The story of Aaron, Moses's side kick, is proof to me that Bible god is all man made crap

It's very simple...Here's why

Just imagine christians today. They've never seen this god of theirs, he's never verbally spoken to them, he's never shown himself etc etc and it's all just an illusion of the brain..... but there are many christians that will never except the truth that their doctrine is fake, no matter what, inspite of the total lack of any evidence...They remain absolutely convinced their book character, god is REAL

Now let's have a quick look at one moment in time during the EXODUS concerning Aaron

During the Exodus, Moses and Aaron saw many miracles from god. You know...The 10 plagues of Egypt etc etc. and these men SAW THESE MIRACLES. You can look them all up if you so desire. So Moses goes up the mountain to collect the 10 commandments and disappears for rather a long time. To cut a long story short the guys down below become restless and come to Aaron to ask if they can make a golden calf because they need a god to worship

Now what would you expect Aaron to say to these restless guys down below based on the evidence of christian behavior today IF THE STORY WAS TRUE, and remember it was after Aaron had SEEN the amazing wonders and miracles that this OT god had performed....

So, there's no doubt about it based on today.....He would say to the guys below Not a chance, there's no way I'm agreeing to worshiping a golden calf instead of Yahweh because I have witnessed the wonders of his miracles and there is definitely no other god. He has shown he is REAL, he has shown his powers, he has shown his strength, he has totally proved that he is REAL this god is absolutely amazing and 100% REAL because I have seen it with my own eyes.” Even Christians today who have seen Jack shit evidence from this imaginary sky fairy still will defend their book character, god, to the absolute ultimate, without a jot of evidence.

But what really happens next in the story proves that the book writers didn't take into consideration this die hard attitude that humans have despite the lack of the evidence christians have today.........

...In my own words, Aaron says Yep Lads, I agree we need a god. Bring me all your gold and we'll melt it down and make a giant golden calf to worship”....... By all accounts he didn't even bother arguing!!!! This would NEVER of happened in a million years proving that the story is completely fictitious and that bible god doesn't exist

There must be many more examples of human behaviour in the bible that proves certain stories could, and would of never happened that way