Goodbye Jesus

The Simple and Truthful Plan

Edgarcito

16 hours ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

Umm... he is responding and he is attempting to contribute.  The very point Walt is making here is that you are not responding... or, rather, that you are being disingenuously selective in your responses.  Straighten up now, son.  Y'hear?

I'm kind of like some of you now....the details, the proof, is less important than who we would wish to be.  You and Walter are still in the proof/arguing stage.....my penis says this.  I chose to not respond to those type inquiries.  Thanks.

2 hours ago, Edgarcito said:

I'm kind of like some of you now....the details, the proof, is less important than who we would wish to be.  You and Walter are still in the proof/arguing stage.....my penis says this.  I chose to not respond to those type inquiries.  Thanks.

That's nice, Edgarcito.

But if the details and evidence (not proof!) are less important than any wishful thinking you want to do, why did you begin the thread with this?

Please explain how this simple plan is not truthful.

We are not omniscient, therefore it's impossible to always act accordingly that we ultimately benefit others.

In light of this, Jesus says know me, as I am one with God/Love....so that you might better act on others.

Thirdly, I'm prompting you with the right choice...because I'm not dead, I'm alive.

And lastly, when you fail to act correctly, there will be grace for you.

So isn't this what we really strive to do daily....say on a good day? 

Act with loving intent through faith because ultimately we don't know the exact answer?  Hoping we don't screw up their life by our stupidity?

That's one request for an explanation at the beginning and three questions at the end.

If you were more interested in wishful thinking than reading any of our explanations or answers, why did you ask in the first place?

Walter.

• Super Moderator
3 hours ago, Edgarcito said:

my penis says this

Thinking with that thing will get you into scads of trouble.

• Super Moderator
1 hour ago, WalterP said:

If you were more interested in wishful thinking than reading any of our explanations or answers, why did you ask in the first place?

One thing you'll learn about Endgarcito3 is that he really only enjoys hearing (reading) himself talk, not so much us.  He uses this forum as a sort of sounding board for working out his own thoughts and ideas, without bothering over trifles like whether or not his ideas have any actual merit in reality.  It's more important that he hear (read) himself think about them, than it is determining if they're accurate.

14 hours ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

One thing you'll learn about Endgarcito3 is that he really only enjoys hearing (reading) himself talk, not so much us.  He uses this forum as a sort of sounding board for working out his own thoughts and ideas, without bothering over trifles like whether or not his ideas have any actual merit in reality.  It's more important that he hear (read) himself think about them, than it is determining if they're accurate.

And he's been listening to the sound of his own voice in the Den for how long?

https://www.ex-christian.net/topic/20113-love/

For almost thirteen years.

😲

• Haha 1

Will the real adult stand up.

• Super Moderator
4 hours ago, WalterP said:

And he's been listening to the sound of his own voice in the Den for how long?

https://www.ex-christian.net/topic/20113-love/

For almost thirteen years.

😲

I often wonder why I still bother responding to him.  Habit, I reckon.